Princess Marie's Maternity Fashion: November 2008 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Marie at a bakery store in Tokyo, November 4, 2011 wearing black pants and jacket and a
white top with black butterflies. It looks better with a certain distance (see pic 1 compared to pic 2):

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And very elegant in black and white at a meeting with Empress Michiko also today:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

The top with the butterflies looks cute! And that white coat on the other hand is timeless and elegant. Well done.

On November 4, Princess Marie also attended an awards ceremony, I guess the black dress
she wore there, is the same black dress that can be seen under the white coat (see above):

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like the black dress, Marie is one of the few women that neither look boring nor harsh in black. So far her maternity wear has really been nice.

Iceflower said:
A look back on Marie's pregnancy fashion during her first pregnancy 2008/2009:
I prefer Marie's style during this pregnancy to when she was pregnant with little Henrik.
Marie looks great during this pregnancy, very chic but still comfortable. Her cocktail dresses in particular have significantly improved, they are a lot less nightgown-y and are better cut. I hope she will wear a gala gown during this pregnancy, she looked amazing in those.

I agree. This time she's more elegant and polished than during first pregnancy. I'm not a fan of her outfits with pants included, but in cocktail dresses she looks lovely.

I totally agree iceflower loved her during this tour her look was classic well done.

All of her outfits looked good including her shoes! I especially liked the blue ones.
Her fashion sense has improved by leaps and bounds.

A very nice overview of Marie's fashions during the tour. She looked wonderful in everything, but I really liked her in the red dress and the white with ruffles at the bottom; quite stylish and elegant.

The only thing I don't like is the shoes. The rest is good. I love her jacket and earings

Very nice maternity outfit. I like jacket a lot. Only boots are not my favorite.

I think she looks very smart.... but lose the shoe boots! Very unbecoming.

Princess Marie at a charity Christmas event in Gentofte today, November 29, 2011, looking very lovely in black and red.

She looks very nice. Red is good color on Marie. Love her scarf.

Lovely, I like mix of colors and the scarf is nice addition.

A very beautiful outfit and scarf on Marie, she looks so pretty!

Now that's a great festive look and so beautiful with Marie's coloring.

It just looks all cut up to me. Someone as tiny as she is, I think could benefit from a more mono-chromatic look. Also, I don't get the over-sized scarf, emphasizing the middle. The red color is very becoming on her and her hair is nicely groomed.

Princess Marie officially switched on the Christmas lights in Møgeltønder today, December 1st,
wearing a purple-coloured jacket and black pants - cut and colours looked good on her!

I agree, Ice. I like the style of the jacket on her.

There you go! A great line and great punch of color. How these pregnant ladies get down in a squat like that, how do they get up?

I just love that plum color of the coat and what looks like amethyst earrings. And, yes, it is amazing how low these pregnant ladies can go; let's hope hubby chivalrously offered her a hand up! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom