Princess Marie's Maternity Fashion: November 2008 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the hat seems mismatched to the dress. I like her dress and coat! Maybe if the hat were in a different fabric?

Everything is nice except the hat. Totally unsuitable for the occasion. I like beige coat and brown dress and accessories. This year is not good in hat apartment I think-I don't like Marie's, Mary' and QMII's too. Only P Benedikte looks good.

The hat is not suitable for this occasion and though I love the colour on her am not sure that the whole outfit is too casual.

Oh my God! What was she thinking? That hat? No words to describe it, not suitable for the event, not suitable for the whole outfit...suitable yes for a pair of jeans, boots and worse riding for sure...she looks extremely ridiculous, absurd sorry!

She looks like a cliche of a private detective...Inspector Marie of the Princess Squad!

LOL!! Well said, AnnaNT! Perfect description that needs nothing added. :)

I love the blue dress Marie wore to the AIDS event. It is so flattering to her pregnant figure and such a beautiful colour. The combination, however, for the opening of parliament is not something I am fan of. I like the hat...if she were competing in an Equestrian competition.

Very poor choice for the hat. Really sends a bad, joking message about the opening of Parliament. I would venture to say she didn't mean to.
She could have just left the coat unbuttoned, it would have looked much better.
Nice hair and smile.

Dowdy, boring, hideous hat and yuk colour. So disappointing after the stunning blue dress.

The coat and hat were the wrong choice. Pregnant or not, the coat looks a bit tight around the belly, the hat looks silly IMO, such hats are not made for such official events. The color washes her out quite a bit. The dress under the coat (when coat is off) looks nice.

I have to say that I am probably the only one that liked the outfit, hat included. I thought the outfit was rather chic and very French (even though she's in Denmark). Different and fun, and not so stuffy. I like that about Marie.

I'm also in the private detective camp. Had only she turned up the collar of her coat... :lol:

Princess Marie at a concert and dinner at Fredensborg yesterday, October 12 wearing an elegant glittering outfit.

** Pic **

That jacket looks rather matronly to me, interesting updo though.

Princess Marie at a christening on October 16, recycling the coat she has worn at the
twins christening in April, and with a casual outfit later that day:

** Full view ** April 2011 ** Full view 2 **

The coat is classy & elegant, good idea to recylce. It would have been a good or better outfit on Parliament Opening Day, instead of the camel coat & Borsalino.

The color is nice but not the coat itself.

Not a very good look on her.I hate the shirt.

I think the shirt looks great but the pants dont have a good cut. Marie looks really good.

She shines brightly today, maybe she knows already that is a girl...:flowers:

A really nice look, I like the fact it doesn't look like a typical pregnancy look which is nice for a change for someone pregnant.

What are we supposed to see? The picture is so small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom