Princess Marie's Maternity Fashion: November 2008 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A light beige suit trimmed with fur was perfectly chosen. A-line skirt and nicely tailored jacket favourably enhanced Princess Marie's figure. Princess Marie looked radiantly confident.

Since Marocco I've hope that this is the change of her style for better.

She looks lovely.

I most certainly agree with everyone! I Do hope that this is the change that we are all hoping for... :)

I love that suit - definitely one of her nicer outfits!

Love the color of the suit on Marie and as was mentioned before, the fur adds to the Russian theme. Perfect for her and pregnancy seems to be agreeing with her, she looks very healthy.

She looks fantastic in that suit! The shape and color really work well on her. It is absolutely perfect for this Russia trip.

This outfit is absolutely perfect. It fits her perfectly, and the color is gorgeous on her. Her style appears to be getting better (hopefully).

I'm not as impressed with the dress on it's own. Kind of a letdown...The fit seems off somehow and it needs -I don't know- something. Perhaps it's just the angle of the photo.

Now This is very chic and stylish. I Love the jacket! A very good start.... :)

Marie looked relaxed and unpretentious. The outfit was lovely and she seemed to be having a good time. Very nice to see what she's like outside of Denmark.

I really like this outfit, simple and elegant and she looks very nice :D

Princess Marie opted for a very appropriate outfit: "relaxed and unpretentious"(princess gertrude). Given Russian weather and her condition, it is better to be comfortable than fashionable.

Joachim's hair does appear darker in the picture, but I disagree that he looks like he needs a haircut. I think it looks much better with it fuller and longer as it makes him appear less gaunt in the face. It's probably just the angle once again...

Princess Marie of Denmark attends the Precious Denmark luxury fashion show of Danish Luxury Goods at the Danish Embassy on November 19, 2008 in Moscow, Russia.
Pic
A pretty and simple outfit, but the (nice) fur thing on her head doesn't match that outfit, IMO!

I don't mind the outfit nothing really great about it but not bad either. The headband is another story though. IMO a simple, plain headband would have worked better. The fur thing is just odd and doesn't match the business-like outfit she is wearing.

I must say my favourite outfit has been the black fur hat and jacket that she wore. Very chic looking IMO.

wow, I'm so impressed with the suit! gorgeous color on her.

Well I do like the headpiece it looks really good on her face because she has a "round kid" face, I love the headpiece, she should know that by wearing such a different piece some will adore and some will hate, but it looks like she wears what she likes and for that I aplude her. The first day suit was lovely and very "Russian";)

Well I do like the headpiece it looks really good on her face because she has a "round kid" face, I love the headpiece, she should know that by wearing such a different piece some will adore and some will hate, but it looks like she wears what she likes and for that I aplude her. The first day suit was lovely and very "Russian";)

Uh?,, her face is not round... is kinda long actually. And oh yes the headpiece is adorable... on my 8 year old niece, on Christmas eve dinner when she wears a pretty dress. The piece is white, her assemble is grey and blue I dont see how it matches. actually I loved the fabric of the jacket.. but the head piece:bang:

I'm gonna stress out that with my next coment I'm not comparing her to Mary, but the first thought I had about it was that it was a poor sorry imitation of the lovely one Mary has worn for her children's christenings.

she has beautiful l straight long hair unlike many of the princess of Europe, and it allows her to do many things with it, fun ponytails, curls, straight, blow dry it. A black stipey head piece of a band would have been great for this assemble.

I hope we'll see good things from her soon, she is improving little by little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom