Princess Marie's Maternity Fashion: November 2008 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess her last public appearance before the announcement should be included as maternity fashion since it was just a couple of weeks ago.

The Grasten photocall

http://i52.tinypic.com/110lw21.jpg

Last edited:
Well we don't know if she knew about the pregnancy then but anyhoo I do like her casual outfit. It looks comfy.

The photocall was Aug. 1st; only 3 weeks ago. She's due at the end of Jan. 2012 which means she's about 4 to 5 months along by now. So no doubt she did know she was pregnant at the family photo shoot.

dbarn67 said:
The photocall was Aug. 1st; only 3 weeks ago. She's due at the end of Jan. 2012 which means she's about 4 to 5 months along by now. So no doubt she did know she was pregnant at the family photo shoot.

Wait, I'm confused. The photocall was 4 weeks ago and she is 4-5 months which means she was 3-4 during photocall which prob means she knew. Most women know for sure by 3 months......

If she were 4-5 months pregnant, she Certainly would be showing by now. Most women know if they miss one period, at least here in the USA. Marie is so tiny that she would show a little bump, unless she covered it up well... :)

Maybe it wasn't just a question of them NOT knowing...but maybe they weren't ready to tell until well and truly past the danger period (for miscarriages which are still possible after 12 weeks)...And maybe there were events that would be overshadowed by the announcement of Marie's pregnancy too early, like Christian's first day of school, etc...

Last edited:
Exactly true, so the photocall at Grasten counts as Marie's maternity fashion.

Instead of discussing when she found out that she was pregnant, we should
concentrate on the fashion she'll choose during the coming months! Thanks!

In Billed Bladet #34, 2011 a Nøk would like to know about this blouse https://picasaweb.google.com/100865900034584557354/MarieTilMaleneBirgerShow#5637669720127994050
worn by our Marie at the Malene Birger fashion show in connection with CIFF some weeks ago.

In Stilfinderen = the Style Finder we are informed that the blouse is By Malene Birger and it costs 1.599 DKK.( Jeez! :eek:) = 308 $ = 214 €.
The belt she is wearing is also By Malene Birger you can obtain it at the bargain price of 499.50 DKK :)ermm:) = 67 € = 96 $

Last edited:
I thought she looked pregnant at the family photoshoot and the race car event.
Wearing a big belt over a blouse at the fashion show, that's the oldest trick in the world to hide a widening waistline.

First official appearance since the announcement of her second pregnancy and therefore the first official maternity outfit ;)

Princess Marie has attended the Tønder Festival today, August 26, 2011, looking lovely in blue/white.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Isn't that the dress she wore in Monaco the day after the wedding?:)

The white & blue dress is nice for a family day out and not for an official event or a festival IMO. Its too beach looking type for my taste. I also think the dress has no shape or cut to it, it just hangs on the figure.

The white & blue dress is nice for a family day out and not for an official event or a festival IMO. Its too beach looking type for my taste. I also think the dress has no shape or cut to it, it just hangs on the figure.
You said it perfectly.;)

Looking at this picture: Pic 2 and seeing the people surrounding her, I would assume she was dressed perfect for the occasion.

Also, if you look at this picture: http://translate.google.com/transla.../kongelige/danskekongelige/article1608745.ece, the dress has a very nice shape and doesn't hang on Marie at all.

Last edited:
Well to those of you who are not familiar with the festival, I can tell you she is perfectly dressed. This is a very laid back event with folk- and jazz music, beers and BBQ.

I'm totally agree with you. Marie was well dressed for the event. The dress that Marie wore at Tønder Festival is a Zara Printed Dress

Side view we can see her shoes: nude colour wedge

Looking at this picture: Pic 2 and seeing the people surrounding her, I would assume she was dressed perfect for the occasion.

Also, if you look at this picture: Google Traduttore, the dress has a very nice shape and doesn't hang on Marie at all.

I might have judged from a bad picture on the hanging part but seeing the dress again in the epicures posted doesn't make me change my opinion. I don't care for what people around are wearing, you can't expect a princess to turn up in a bikini to an event if everyone else is :) The dress in general isn't my taste at all. Im sure she could've gone for something nicer yet casual.

She really doesn't look like a woman at the end of her 4th month to me. Especially second baby and such a petite one at that, I feel like we're off a month.

My feelings exactly. She's actually in her 5th month, isn't she? She is due in January 2012...

I am petite like Marie and i didn't gain a single pound in my second pregnancy till I was 17 weeks along.I love the dress just peeking under the coat.

Princess Marie attended the "Bella Nordic Jewellery Award 2011" in Copenhagen today,
August 28, 2011, wearing an elegant black dress, matching accessories and a lovely
hairstyle.

** Full view ** Side view ** more **

Oh wow, she looks great, very much a princess with class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom