Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 12: December 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 12 of the thread for Princess Marie's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2016 - December 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Not bad even if i find it to dark for Christmas some color addition would be nice a scaf maybe

A bit of a dark look for Marie but the tartan makes it slightly more festive. A nice look all the same!

Don't care for Marie's New Years look. The skirt part isn't too bad but the top is horrid.

No I'm afraid both parts don't look or work together well so a miss from me.

Marie's look seems as if someone has sewn bits of fabric together randomly to make a dress. Not a fan.

No, I'm not liking this at all. The color is blah, and the top and skirt don't seem balanced. I sometimes wonder if Marie owns a full length mirror.

NO. This is one of the worst evening looks Marie has worn.

I thought this was very pretty, but a bit casual for the occasion. The mix of fabrics dress it down just a bit? With the slim skirt it lacked the gravitas the occasion calls for.
And, yes, those are great shoes!

Not a fan of this one either - nice colour, nice materials, fabulous shoes but looks uncomfortable and doesn't go well together. Joachim looks pleased with his wife though. Thank goodness for QM.

That gold fabric just cries out to be turned into a long sleeved top with a portrait neckline. Might be a little too flashy, though...

Not a fan. Looks like two dresses badly combined. Like the color.

I don’t hate either piece, but I don’t like them together and I really don’t like them as a backdrop for the order of the Elephant. The chain just blends in to all the blah.

Horrible, Marie looks like a shiny Barbie doll from the 90s :eek:

The top defentily does not match the bottom. Mix match just ruins the overall look

Princess Marie looking lovely at the launch of the Danish UNESCO National Commission Strategy in Copenhagen today, January 24:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A good look for Marie today. I like the mixture of the blue jacket and black top and trousers.

Don't like the top but the black skirt is nice on Princess Marie.

Not liking the top, but the skirt is lovely on Marie

Back
Top Bottom