Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2016 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I like the jacket but the rest of Marie's outfit is nice.

Princess Marie volunteered as a co-teacher in a French lesson at a school in Vejen today, January 16:
** Full view with a coat **

Oif! :flowers: I love that soft exterior coat! ❤️ I would have worn a turtleneck with it, or a scarf around the neck.

Clarification: I like the softness of the coat, but not too keen on the big black pockets and partial black sleeves. Better (for me) had the whole coat been the same color grey. Love those roomy pockets if they were grey, and the black material on the sleeves looks like they keep the chill at bay.

Last edited:
Love the whole look. Especially outer coat but under is great as well :flowers:

Though I always love scarves, I don't think a turtleneck is needed. Guess the Canadian in me who wears t-shirts in winter :D

Princess Marie at the presentation of the book Princely Meals at Christian VIII's Palace, Amalienborg, today, February 5, wearing a nice blouse and black pants:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Very pretty green blouse with a nice mock neckline and edged in black. I like the green drop earrings and ring too.

I like the blouse, but it is reminiscent of an optical illusion.

Princess Marie in a nice green coat at the 50th anniversary celebration of Legoland in Billund today, March 24:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Marie's coat is gorgeous, that shade of green suits her complexion nicely.

:previous: Marie looks nice and simple. It seems that it's still quite cold in Denmark since her cardigan looks very warm and cosy.

Princess Marie looking lovely during the balcony appearance on Queen Margrethe's 78th birthday today, April 16:

** Upper part **

I really like the last several outfits she has worn. She looks very nice for the Queen's birthday with this suit.

She does look lovely. :flowers: Great color and fit on her. (And those boys are growing like weeds! ;) )

Nice, serviceable outfit. Something I would wear to my office.

Princess Marie looking very lovely at a spring concert in Copenhagen today, April 24 - such a nice colour for her!

** Full view ** Upper part **

I love the purple dress. Very beautiful.

This is a good color for her. Her hair looks beautiful too.

Princess Marie looking very lovely at a spring concert in Copenhagen today, April 24 - such a nice colour for her! ** Upper part **

Beautiful! :flowers: Everything is working: make-up and dress color. Nice. Lovely woman. She is getting better with time.

Lovely...elegant ..great colour , good fit, hair neat, nice makeup its easy really could show a few how it’s done. Mary and Marie nearly alway look amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom