Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2016 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Marie at the annual DanChurchAid Christmas concert this afternoon, November 28 - a typical Marie-look ?

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
i love her,very cute princess and very elegant always her black suit is very appropriate and classy

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Marie lovely in pink and grey at the 80th anniversary celebration of the Lecturer's Order at the University of Copenhagen today, December 7:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Marie during a visit to the H.C. Andersen Children's Hospital of the Odense University Hospital yesterday, December 14:

** Full view **

Princess Marie during a visit to the H.C. Andersen Children's Hospital of the Odense University Hospital yesterday, December 14: ** Full view **

Love her outfit, especially the jacket/coat (and color) and her bootie shoes. :flowers:

I like Marie's New Year Court dress - the colour is pretty on her.

This is such a typical 'Marie dress'; and she wears it very well, so glad to see it again!

Its a repeat?

Yes it is nice just would like to see some closer photos.

Its a repeat?

Yes it is nice just would like to see some closer photos.

Yes, Marie wore it for the Belgian State Visit Gala Dinner on March 28, 2017 as seen in one of the photos that Countessmeout posted.

Rex Features has some of Marie: https://www.rexfeatures.com/set/9304923

and Robin Utrecht has some good ones of Marie: https://robinutrecht.photoshelter.com/index/G0000rXLfuYawG9U/I0000e9yaIogma3I

Niice dress, who is the designer?

Marie looks lovely. A beautiful dress!

Marie's gown is the best tonight, she looks quite lovely and becoming in it. Love the style on her and the gorgeous lace over throw on top, just beautiful as her hubby looks on with pride...

Pretty dress. Looks good on her.

Lovely gold overlay, her hairdo and jewels and order go well with it.good color on her.

I agree best dressed. Beautiful gown, the overlay is stunning. No need for sharp color like the other two, the detail and beauty does all the work :flowers:

Princess Marie at a meeting of the Danish Emergency Management Agency on January 4:

** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom