Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2016 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of Marie's better evening looks, I like it. For once a dress that doesn't look like lingerie.

I'm not too familiar with protocol, is it correct to wear the sash UNDER the belt?

it's fine. Many have done it. At this point, I think I've seen an order worn pretty much any way you can.

One of Marie's better evening looks, I like it. For once a dress that doesn't look like lingerie.

I'm not too familiar with protocol, is it correct to wear the sash UNDER the belt?
Maxima at W-A's inauguration comes to my mind, so I guess is correct ;)

I agree this is one of her best evening dresses, she looks beautiful. It's an style that suits her and pastel shades look better than her than in most royal ladies due to her olive skin and dark hair.

Bad hair on both occasions. The green coat.looks like something one of my dolls wore as a little girl. The hairpiece only adds to the little girl look. The evening dress is lovely, well suited to her and well fitted.

The green coat is fantastic. A classical style but with a great pop of color. I like what we see if the dress under. :flowers:

But her puffy hair, and headband ruin it. She looks like a tween going to a school dance.

Tonight was stunning. I agree, her best evening look in a long time. The detail is very lovely.

Marie really brought the "Wow Factor" at the state banquet! :D

Little black dress for Marie, I think it's recycled, its a look you can hardly go wrong with.

I think the black dress is lovely and I especially like the shawl she wore when she arrived.

Oh, you could go wrong with a lbd but this one has a nice scoop neck which flatters her and looks to have sparkles and some feathers to dress it up. Love the nice shawl, with the elephant motif

Great look. Little black dress with just a bit of shine to add a touch :flowers:

I love the scarf. The elephant motif is stunning. Great addition. :)

Great look. Little black dress with just a bit of shine to add a touch. :flowers:
I love the scarf. The elephant motif is stunning. Great addition. :)

Nicely summed up. :flowers: Great overall look.

A nice look for a rainy outdoor event: Princess Marie at the opening of the amusement park "Bakken" yesterday, March 30:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Marie very elegant and chic!!

Marie looks lovely. I even like the headpiece!

Marie looks very lovely. Her dress is great. By far best if the day. I actually even like her head piece. :flowers:

Princess Marie looking lovely and elegant at Prince Felix' confirmation today, April 1:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Marie wears the worst fascinators. She always looks like a little girl playing with headwear. It's terrible.

Her dress is gorgeous, but it does seem, in some of the photos, that it was Marie's day as opposed to Felix's day.

Last edited:

Off topic posts have been removed. Please discuss the fashion choices only, thank you!

Very pretty, maybe some pearls around the neck would soften that neckline

It's cute on Athina. Headbands like that are meant fir little girls :flowers:

As far as fascinators go, I prefer hers. I'd much rather this one then some if the bizarre UFO and saucer ones. And compared to the moth eaten granny hat Mary is wearing or the teletubbie the queen has on, I'd take hers.

I love the colour of the dress , really suits her .

I love Marie's dress from Felix's confirmation. Marie's looks best in the simplest of lines. She usually fusses it up fashionwise.

I think she got it spot-on for the confirmation. Its never easy when your husband's ex is around, and especially in a case like this when it is "her" event.

Last edited:
She wore her sapphire gift Brooch. At least one gift from the Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom