Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2016 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful dress! :flowers: As always, a very lovely impression.

Marie looks beautiful! I think this might be one of my favourite dresses on her.

Just perfect in the red dress and lovely whit and pinky day dress with a very nice full skirt, another flattering fit on her.

:previous: I'm a bit on the fence about this outfit from Marie. It's nice enough but there's something about the design of the dress that throws me off.

Its hard to see the whole dress but I think the dark blazer makes this outfit. :flowers: She looks lovely as always.

I love the dress & the blazer but not together. The pictures make it look like the blazer hits her dress right at the flounces & it looks awkward, but it could also be the fact that she is bending in the full-length picture.

Princess Marie at the Day of Disaster Preparedness and the 75th anniversary of Zealand's Danish Emergency Management Agency in Næstved today, September 1:

** Full view ** Full view & Upper part **

Last edited:
:previous: Not a huge fan of Marie's outfit. It's a bit plain and boring for me and I hate to be negative but her shoes are also rather unattractive.

Not a fan of the headpiece, but the skirt is very lovely!

Isn't that a raincoat?

:previous:

I would rather say no. The fabric looks like a cotton material, not like a waterproof-coated fabric. But maybe I'm wrong and with those golden buttons it's an elegant version of a rain-coat..;)

Marie's trousers ruin what would have otherwise been a nice look. They're a little too big and baggy for me.

Nice dress, the opening on top a little risky lol, but lovely

Pretty dress, but I hope she wasn't doing a lot of leaning over, and/or talking to a lot of very tall people.

Princess Marie at the "A Conversation with President Barack Obama" event in Kolding today, September 28:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Not a huge fan of Marie's velvet trousers but her top is nice. The outfit is quite sombre overall though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom