Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 8: November 2017 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the color...don't care for the earrings or the wide pant legs on her.

LaRae

Oh no, for me that is a no go. She looks horrible, too much tanned again and the white nails just underline that, as much as the color of the suit.
I don't like suits on women at all and especially on such a type of woman as Madeleine is.

The blue suit is beautiful. Great color.

I love her earrings, hair, and the color of her suit.

I love it all, except the wide pants legs. But she may not feel ready for a more tailored pant atm. She looks radiantly happy, bright a cheerful, good to see her and the little munchkin too. I bet Leonore is loving having a baby sister, but really enjoying some mommy & me time, too :flowers:

Fantastic color on her. She looks glowing and happy.

But agree, the wide legged pant isn't a good look on her

I like Madeleine's hair. Its not messy, its just a soft curls/bun. :flowers:

But I agree the dresses are bad. Ugly color and poorly made.

I don't mind the bridesmaid's dress, actually, nice soft colour. Maybe I just have a very low standard for bridesmaid's dresses in general :lol:

I like the light color for a warm weather wedding and the dress style except for the bow and buttons at the bodice.

Last edited:
I don't like the bridemaid's dresses either. I think the intention was a 'dreamy/romantic' style, hence Madeleines hairdo. I think it only looked messy at the end, kind of fell apart during the event.

The one image of Madeleine walking down the stairs with the basket of rose petals wasn’t bad. These dresses were a little too flimsy for real women, not models. Also, more suitable for a young bride, not over 35

Don't think these were horrible bridesmaid's dresses..they were soft and romantic, good backround for the bride who was the belle of the ball. Sadly she could not choose the material, and the flimsy material isn't the best to hide the curves but what the heck...she gave birth 2 months ago, is breastfeeding, so considering this she still looks great.
Also Madeleine'soft bun suited the style of the dress. I'd hate if she started to slick her hair tightly to her scalp like we see some royals constantly do. However, I 'd like to see her with shoulder lenght hair for a change.

I love her bridesmaids dress. I find it beautiful, elegant and a great color.

The bridesmaid dresses reminded me of a 70's style night gown ,the colour was nice for summer.

:previous: Ouch, but I have to admit to having a nightdress and wrap very like that and in that colour. I think they were just too insubstantial and sadly it looks like Madeleine is hitting the spray tan way, way too much, so much so in fact that she looks a leathery yellow/orange which clashes with her gown.

I was sure she had stopped with the excessive tanning and blond locks. Looks like she wants to revisit.

Absolutely stunning and beautiful dress. Wonderful print. Marvelous look.

I don't like the dress but Madeleine looks good in it. But that thing in her hair is too much with that dress. She should have had something more simple in her hair. And she looks terribly tanned which doesn't look good with that dress.

Last edited:
Madeleine looks very nice today, she is shining like a bright star and exuding happiness. The flowers in her hair are a nice touch and a sweet nod to the midsummer tradition which is only a few days away.....she should go shopping with her sister-to teach her what looks good and what doesn’t

She looks lovely..and her daughter is so cute...love her little dress!

LaRae

Nice and relaxed dress. But I really don't understand why she paired the flowers in her hair + summer print on the dress with the cameo earrings and bracelet. The Cameo set is more Nobel to me than a relaxed summer baptism on Drottningholm.

Absolutely stunning and beautiful dress. Wonderful print. Marvelous look.

I don't like the flower hairband. It hurts her overall look. The dress itself is nice, but her skin doesn't look good either (too much tan).

She looks lovely, it's such a summery outfit. The flowers in her hair are also wonderful!

I don't like the flower hairband. It hurts her overall look. The dress itself is nice, but her skin doesn't look good either (too much tan).

Yeah. I like the dress. It’s perfect for this time of year. But, the flower hairband doesn’t work.

The flowers in her hair are too much with the dress, but she looks beautiful and happy. Love the cameo jewelry, but again, a touch too much. Baby Adrienne is a doll!

Madeleine looks great! I love the summery print and the light fabric, but not the spaghetti top under the sheer upper part. The beautiful weather does justice for the beautiful dress! The headband is a bit too much, I think some flowers off from both sides would look better, like a flower tiara.

She looks amazing. The flower headband is such a nice touch

I would hate the flower headband under normal circumstances (too costume-y), but not today.

The colours of the headband, the floral dress and the flowers at the church altar all fit in perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom