Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 7: June 2016 - October 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the top but I agree with the other poster re the messy pants. Still the beautiful Madeleine...

Princess Madeleine elegant in black at the funeral of Prince Richard on March 21 in Germany:

** Pic **

And in black and white at the event "The Calling: Heal Ourselves Heal Our Planet" at San Lorenzo in London yesterday, March 28:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I think the shoes do not match the black and white ensemble. As for what she wore at the funeral: I don't think how the hairband flattered he face.

I'm not loving what she wore to the funeral. Too many ruffles and I don't care for the headband.
I Do like her look for the event however. The ruffled sleeves soften the look and I like her shoes. That's our beautiful Maddie..

For the funeral Princess Madeleine wore Prada ruffle wool coat (she first wore it in 2009; Mette Marit of Norway has it also). I do not like this coat when its worn open, too many ruffles indeed. And when she wears headband like this...her ears protude out (talk about hairstyles and accessories that can be flattering and unflattering).

I liked her black and white outfit. Those sleeves of her blouse and her high-heeled shoes give interesting touch to her otherwise dark outfit. She looks lovely and young.

I am not usually for frilly, but I actually like her coat and look atvthevfuneral, ruffles and all. :flowers:

But the headband is childish, not even a fascinator. Not right for a funeral.

I really liked her black and white outfit with Chris. Fresh and great looking.

The black\white look is lovely and elegant.

She looked very pretty indeed.
Love the dress and that she matched it with romantic and soft updo. Perfect for the wedding!

Last edited:
Very pretty ...I'd like to see a better pic of her in it.

LaRae

Madeleine's dress is very pretty, and perfect for the transition between spring and summer.

The floral gown is very beautiful. I also love her hair.

Stunning! Soft and romantic look for a wedding...

She looked very pretty.

Beautiful soft hairdo :flowers:

Not overly fond of the print, but the color is lovely. And soft romantic style.

Like Eya, I also love all the look.
Madeleine looks smashing and she brings some old-time glamour to the red carpet. If she ever gets tired of her long hair, then this length would suit her very well.

Last edited:
This is genuinely a horrible outfit. I don't know where to look and if I'm honest, I don't want to look at it either

I have to say that I think she is the best dressed of the Royal ladies tonight. The look just works so well on her! Is it anyone more than me that thinks her hair tone is a bit lighter than before?

The skirt is very nice, but... no.

For me she is the best dressed royal today. The skirt is stunningly beautiful! The overall look is light and summery and youthful and romantic, I just love it! The only thing I would ditch is the scarf, which seems to be some kind of a trend in the Swedish royal family nowadays. I would replace it with a beautiful collar or a necklace.

The skirt is beautiful, but the blouse seems a big mismatch to me. Maybe if the scarf part were gone.

That blouse was the one I wore with a suit in 1978, just as recommended by the "Dress for Success" book.

The dress is gorgeous on Madeleine, her hair and makeup are very lovely too. She does "soft/floating" clothing very well.

The skirt is beautiful! I don't like the top. Never liked a translucent blouse over camisole design; bow is fussy. If the top was opaque I'd probably like it.

Looks like a summery version of her nobel outfit last December she looks stunning :) best dressed tonight

Last edited:
Love the skirt...not a fan of the top at all.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom