Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 7: June 2016 - October 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, a bit too low cut and too much fake tan. Its more glamour model/beauty queen than royal princess, Madeleine is very pretty and can do so much better.

I think she looks lovely. She has been looking quite bosomy of late :). And I LOVE that aquamarine kokoshnik tiara!

I think she looks beautiful. It's not the most regal look but I think it's fine for princesses to look glamorous, and Madeleine certainly pulls off the glamorous princess look tonight. Not a fan of the tiara, but it suits her features very well.

I love the color and style but not the design.

Very pretty and princessy. And given that it is backless, it is an amazing bit of engineering! Good look on her. :flowers:

Welcome: the black flowers on the repeated Giambattista Valli are awkward. It’s a nice dress otherwise.

Banquet: sparkly nightgown. :ermm: The back of the updo is beautiful but I dislike the slightly messy front. Lovely jewels.

The fake tan and the naked cut did detonate with the historical and regal surroundings. Her sister-in-law Sofia showed how not to look like a Barbie. No. Nothing for me. So stylish as Madeleine is, this time: mmm no.

I think her tan is not fake... look how red is her husband's face!:ROFLMAO:
She is really very beatiful!

Are we to assume that Princess Margrethe has returned the Aquamarine tiara to the royal cache of jewels? This is the second -- and must I saw triumphant -- time Madeleine has worn it.

I think Maddie is gorgeous. The dress is nice enough...but she looks very regal in her carriage/hair and tiara choice.

LaRae

Are we to assume that Princess Margrethe has returned the Aquamarine tiara to the royal cache of jewels? This is the second -- and must I saw triumphant -- time Madeleine has worn it.
I think the latest news about the Aquamarine Kokoshnik was that it’s stored in Sweden but still owned by Princess Margaretha. It was in an interview with Princess Christina a few years ago.

Lovely color and hairstyle and jewels but a little too glittery and bosomy. I generally adore back interest but only if the rest is plain. Too much going on

Day time the dress was nice except the weird black flowers at the neck. I think black pantyhose was the right choice. It wasn't thick hose, and nude pantyhose wouldn't go well. Her hair was great,

Like Sofia I am mixed on evening. She is opposite, love from the back, not the front. I love the keyhole detail, gives lovely interest. I actually really like the embroidery of the dress. It gives more color and interest to the dress.

That said the sleeves are like some horrid Renaissance costume. And the boudice looks like a grandma bra and shies way too much cleavage.

I love seeing her in the kokoshnik and I hope we see it more often. The earrings are fantastic. I even like her hair.

Welcome: the black flowers on the repeated
Giambattista Valli are awkward. It’s a nice dress otherwise.

Banquet: sparkly nightgown. :ermm: The back of the updo is beautiful but I dislike the slightly messy front. Lovely jewels.
I too liked her day dress, but the black flowers . . . . hmm.

Gala gown, oh dear, I kept looking for the right word and nightgown it is! When you are wearing a decolletage that big you are either going to wear some serious jewellery or heading to bed!

No one of Maddie's stellar appearances I'm afraid.

Dress is by Tempereley.

I loved her look! The dress was so her style, the color was great against her tiara and earrings and her hair-do was soft, I really liked it. I don't care about her showing a bit more skin, she looks her age and IMO she wasn't showing too much skin.

What was Madeleine thinking by wearing that "naked" dress?
This naked back is IMO tasteless and not necessary! And the sash along her naked backside looks IMO embarrassing?

Princess Madeleine looks stunning. She has the most radiant smile. I really love the aquamarine Kokoshnik tiara on her. The hairstyle looks absolutely perfect with it!
I like it that Madeleine dresses like a young woman and she's one of those women who can can pull off more glamorous looks(her brazilian roots showing?) and make them suit her. She has good figure, grace and stance to carry out all kind of dresses. Perhaps once she gets old and lose her figure, she will go for dresses that conceal everything but right now I don't see anything wrong with the way she dresses. Thumbs up from me!

I think the latest news about the Aquamarine Kokoshnik was that it’s stored in Sweden but still owned by Princess Margaretha. It was in an interview with Princess Christina a few years ago.

Thank you. I had forgotten about that interview.

I like the gown , it's not overly sexy she is a beautiful woman why not show it.

The evening gown was nice, but maybe too pjyamas-looking? I don't know, something was missing for me...

Another day outfit with heavy traditional embroidery.

I prefer this look to the white blouse with all the embroidery. The white one looked very costumey. This is a nice modern top and pants, and the embroidery gives a nice pop of color abd interest in an otherwise black from head to toe look. Nice choice for a meeting IMO.

Ok I like this. She looks very nice!

LaRae

A beautiful look. I love the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom