Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 7: June 2016 - October 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...could of been a real nice dress...but that poofy detail is not at all attractive.

LaRae

Gorgeous silver and white one shoulder gown for the gala. Her hair and jewels are perfect

I think she looks divine Both times! Beautiful dress, beautiful Princess.

Mixed feelings. I love the color. And must say I am in love with the skirt, so different, but the top of the dress is underwhelming. Kind of looks like a blouse you'd wear to work, doesn't fit the rest.

The cameo has always been a favorite, I love the more delicate. It looks better on her this time, I like her hairdo.

Nice night, but nothing compared to last year with the kokoshnik and gown.

Mixed feelings me too! Something don't like to all outfit!

I actually like it because for me it suits Madeleine as a person and she can pull off something like this.

Madeleine would look good with a potato sack, this dress is flattering her and I like the color, but last year's look was better...

Madeline looks lovely as always but the top of the dress seems to be too big. Not fitting well imho

Madde is very pretty but the outfit doesnt work for me. Skirt is too much for me, don't like the choice of tiara with this outfit.

Really nice gown, but not more. The tiara and the hair is great.
BYe Bine

Madeleine looks always beautiful, but I don't particularly like the dress. The hem is fine, but the top part and especially the sleeves are too loose. The tiara is the most beatiful the Bernadottes have, glad to see always on anyone!

I think the gown is terrible. The skirt is too much. The color is exquisite though. Was expecting her to amaze me like she did last year.

Love the color and bottom of the gown...not sure what I think about the top.

LaRae

Madeleine is always a beauty and this is no exception. The color is lovely on her and her hair and tiara is beautiful. The gown isn't my favorite but she still manages to carry it off with elegance.

Princess Madeleine looked all right. Some elements of her ensemble were perfect. The colour was perfect.

Last edited:
Nice colour and hairstyle but I agree with the above posts regarding the top and bottom parts of the gown,they do not go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom