The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-12-2017, 03:28 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by M. Payton View Post
From what I see it is a beautiful suit on her, very elegant and really fits her well. Solemn color and still elegant..
I agree. She looks perfect. The suit almost gives off 1960's vibes, it's a classic style.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 09-12-2017, 06:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 7: June 2016 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenPenny View Post
Classic suit for Madeleine; she looks great. Love the brooch and her hair, but please tell me those bows are not coming back into style.

She looks great ..

Old 09-12-2017, 06:42 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-Anne View Post
Very elegant, classic, yet modern look. Like the brooch she added to her jacket. Love her hair. A little sad that no hat but I guess better no hat than one of those fascinators.
Totally agree. The ensemble is unique in that it is not "on trend" unless you count royal trend and it's well designed, fitted, not too short and not too long. I prefer not seeing a list of what each royal wore and how much it cost. I also love the demise of the very unflattering fascinators. Love to see some hats though.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:53 PM
Majesty

Elegant and chic. Perfect for event
Old 09-13-2017, 06:08 AM
Administrator

Madeleine in grey and black at the "The Invisibility Project" seminar hosted by My Great-Day foundation in Stockholm today September 13. According to svenskdam.se the jacket is by Zara:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Louboutin Shoes ** svenskdam.se outfit information **

And yesterday evening at the concert following the parliament opening:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 09-13-2017, 06:23 AM
Serene Highness

love her shoes
Old 09-13-2017, 02:36 PM
Majesty

Both looks are great. I love the grey look.
Old 09-13-2017, 08:11 PM
Majesty

I love the gray look. Very professional. Great shoes

Not a fan of the print of the dress. But her hair and earrings are great
Old 09-13-2017, 09:21 PM
Courtier

Not a fan of the gray outfit as I do not like the color on anyone, dull and boring. I do like the evening look for the print of the fabric says fall is coming and with the wrap she is wearing it must be cool out. The dress is cute and perfect for an evening out with family and friends.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:45 PM
Heir Apparent

I like the grey top with her hair down. Very feminine!
The evening dress is not my fave but the print is nice. i would like it better if it were a bit shorter.
Old 09-13-2017, 11:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Not a fan of the grey outfit ..the color is good but the top looks ill fitting. Pants look too short. Her hair even seems off..kinda flat.

LaRae
Old 09-13-2017, 11:35 PM
Heir Apparent

She makes the grey top look good. Perfect early pregnancy or my tummy hiding shirt. The shoes have way too high heels, look ridiculous
Old 09-14-2017, 01:31 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Madeleine in grey and black at the "The Invisibility Project" seminar hosted by My Great-Day foundation in Stockholm today September 13. According to svenskdam.se the jacket is by Zara:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Louboutin Shoes ** svenskdam.se outfit information **

And yesterday evening at the concert following the parliament opening:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Madeleine's evening look..dress was in lovely autumn colors but it should have been a little shorter, more of a knee-length to look more youthful. Lovely hair and makeup.

MinStoraDag event...grey isn't my cup of tea. Especially mousy grey. But somehow she manages to make it look good on her. And she finally wears something with the v neck! Lovely and professional look.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:27 AM
Courtier

She looked good during both events
Old 09-15-2017, 01:45 AM
Majesty

I think she looked lovely on both occasions, even with the slightly over-straightened hair. (..)
Old 10-02-2017, 03:16 PM
Administrator

Princess Madeleine at the United Nations in New York City today, October 2:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
Old 10-02-2017, 04:18 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Madeleine at the United Nations in New York City today, October 2:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
I really don't find those shorter pants lengths flattering on her, especially not paired with heels. These are marginally better than the ones she wore with that gray top a link or two ago, though.

I'm not sure about the filmy layer poking out of the bottom of her top, either. I know there's something of a trend for them, but they always look messy and cheap to me. That said, the peachy/blush color is really nice on her.
Old 10-02-2017, 04:26 PM
Heir Apparent

The color is great for her...not a fan of the rest of the outfit.

LaRae
Old 10-02-2017, 04:56 PM
Majesty

She looks elegant. I love the color of her top.
Old 10-02-2017, 05:58 PM
Courtier

Perhaps not my favorite, but I give her a pass. I give all pregnant women a pass. (Shouldn't this be in some sort of maternity fashion thread?)

Tags
princess madeleine, princess madeleine daytime fashion, princess madeleine eveningwear, princess madeleine fashion, princess madeleine hats