Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 7: June 2016 - October 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her shoes are Chloe (found by Laura on Twitter), Her earrings are her Ebba Brahe Star Studs, and her jacket dates back to 2009 and comes from Chloe.

Love the shoes, and the skirt length and the nice big slit in the skirt. Just don't like the black boxy jacket, not good for her hourglass figure

I think Madeleine's latest outfit is a bit old fashioned in appearance; more like something that Silvia's generation would wear. I think the skirt would be nicer and more youthful if paired with a different cardigan and blouse/top.

Understandable choice given her announcement. Context is important. ;)

Princess Madeleine wearing an Erdem dress for the Te Deum ceremony for Prince Gabriel, new born son of Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia, today, September 4.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit owns the dress as well.

** Full view ** Svenskdam.se dress information **

hm, too dark and it is making her too big (she is still at the beginning of her pregnancy, not in the 6th month :whistling:)
BYe Bine

hm, too dark and it is making her too big (she is still at the beginning of her pregnancy, not in the 6th month :whistling:)
BYe Bine
With each subsequent pregnancy, you start to show earlier. Madeleine is in her fourth month now, having finished her first trimester.

She is absolutely glowing!

I like the floral pattern, but I agree with Bine in that Madeleine's dress is a little too dark. A similar floral pattern against a white or lighter coloured dress would have looked much better IMO.

I like the floral pattern, too but I wish the sleeves were more simplier or shorter. Erdem dresses seem to be quite popular but I'm kind of getting tired of seeing them. Glad that she had her hair up in lovely hairdo.

I like the floral pattern, too but I wish the sleeves were more simplier or shorter. Erdem dresses seem to be quite popular but I'm kind of getting tired of seeing them. Glad that she had her hair up in lovely hairdo.

That sleeve is very on trend right now--I've seen lots of blouses and dresses for this autumn with it.

I like the floral on the dark color. Very nice for September, even if technically it is still summer.

The dark doesn't bother me. But I find the look pretty matronly, reminds me of Kate recently. Yes conservative good for church but older then her usual style.

I actually like this dress, although I didn't think it was my kind of style. She looks comfortable and happy, and that always helps ?

I like the floral on the dark color. Very nice for September, even if technically it is still summer.

It's autumn here in Sweden. Stockholm had about +13 C and light rain today, so I think Madeleine chose her dress with that in mind as well.

The floral dress is very elegant and beautiful. I love the print.

I'm not loving the dress but she still looks beautiful.

Madeleine looked beautiful. The dress is nice and love the hairstyle.

From what I see it is a beautiful suit on her, very elegant and really fits her well. Solemn color and still elegant..

I think it is fine for the occasion.. I don't mind the back

Very elegant and sophisticated look. I love her hair.

Very elegant, classic, yet modern look. Like the brooch she added to her jacket. Love her hair. A little sad that no hat but I guess better no hat than one of those fascinators.

I love the looks. Very classic and regal.

Classic suit for Madeleine; she looks great. Love the brooch and her hair, but please tell me those bows are not coming back into style.

From what I see it is a beautiful suit on her, very elegant and really fits her well. Solemn color and still elegant..

I agree. She looks perfect. The suit almost gives off 1960's vibes, it's a classic style.

Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 7: June 2016 -

Classic suit for Madeleine; she looks great. Love the brooch and her hair, but please tell me those bows are not coming back into style.

She looks great ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom