Princess Madeleine's Fashion & Style, Part 5: May 2013 - February 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her shoes are awful, they make her feet look bad. But the outfit as a whole is lovely.

Love it. It's trendy, but elegant. The clutch and the necklace nice touches.
However I think that what makes it lovely is her happiness.

Last edited:
The top part and the rest doesn't look good together. The top looks very good but the pants and shoes are ugly.

The blazer is a fashion piece, but what I don't like is the hair...why she keeps putting her hair just in one side??:ROFLMAO:Not a spetacular outfit but not bad...

The top part and the rest doesn't look good together. The top looks very good but the pants and shoes are ugly.

I agree in the pants and shoes. Any ID on that top?

Maddie

The outfit is so dark, maybe a lighter colored jacket would be better on her. Just wondering how she walks in the sky high heels all the time, yikes do my feet hurt after an hour, always carry pretty flats with me everywhere.

I really like the blazer and top, but not the slacks or shoes. Is she lightening her hair again?

September 13, 2013 - Madeleine wearing a black dress and a tweed looking jacket. The overall look is a bit too old for her and the colours ages her. Her hair looks great today and I quite like her Valentino heels.

Full view

This is an odd combination - she looks ok, but very matronly from the knees up and then those Valentino shoes, which I don't like at all. She is once again experimenting with her hair colour.

Last edited:
I love the look. I am not sure about the shoes, though.

September 14, 2013 - Madeleine wearing an emerald green dress matched with a gold jacket with embellishments. The look was finished with a bottega Veneta clutch and gold heels.

Her dress is quite nice and its nicely matched with the jacket but not too fond of it. Her hair looks great!

Full view ** Side view

The dress looks nice but I don't like the jacket with it. It's just awful.

Last edited:
I like Madeleine's dress; that shade of green is very nice. However I'm not too fond of her jacket, it doesn't go with the dress IMO. Perhaps a white or silver cardigan would've been better. I really like her hair like this, it's lovely. I wish I could style my hair like that. Here are a couple more photos of her hair do:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5w5Nh0KGWkQ/UjSFi4ufRfI/AAAAAAABB1c/9VimT4CGiB4/s1600/1200+(17).jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fe-TbafwhYc/UjSFmLUyUEI/AAAAAAABB1s/2YOQmoRG_7E/s1600/1200+(18).jpg

I like the green dress but that jacket is way too glitzy. Also her makeup is too much. Love her hair, especially from the back.

well I like the whole looks , The outfit is Nice , But I would agree about the Jacket , didn’t liked it Acutally But she looks Nice , I Like the dress & like the color & I liked her hair-highlights , it’s Nice , But I didn’t like the lipstick it not looks Nice on her .

The whole look is lovely, but I dont like the lipstick.

Her makeup is too heavy it takes away from everything else. I can see is lips and foundation.

I like the jacket with the dress-a study in contrasts, it makes it a little more interesting.

Also, I like the strong lip for evening. It's not like she caked on the eye shadow, so a strong lip with not much else is not bad, IMO.

September 15, 2013 - Madeleine in a white skirt/dress suit with black bows down the front.

Quite a nice look!

Full view ** Red Valentino

Last edited:
The white outfit is lovely! I prefer it without the bows but it's still a nice outfit. Love the clutch but not the shoes though.

I think she looks wonderful! Simple but very stylish. Not loving the heavy shoes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom