Princess Mabel's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2006 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks lovely the red really goes well with her black dress

Mabel looks nice. It's interesting that she wore a bit of colour in her outfit. I wonder if this means that we'll be seeing her adding small touches of colour to her outfits from now on.

The Princess has already worn colour earlier, for an example a stunning gala gown (with bow, he he...) for the King's Water Pageant on Investiture Day 2013.

The Princess has already worn colour earlier, for an example a stunning gala gown (with bow, he he...) for the King's Water Pageant on Investiture Day 2013.

That was before Friso passed away, albeit after his accident. I do not believe she has been seen in much colour since his death.

Princess Mabel yesterday at the Prtince Claus awards in Amsterdam:

Photo.

A nice outfit but for a lady in her position and for an event in that majestic building, I expect something more than a pyjama...

Princess Mabel yesterday at the Prtince Claus awards in Amsterdam:

Photo.
So glad she's not wearing head to toe black that I don't really care what she's wearing. Her hair does look very nicely done and it seems there is a spark in her eyes again. So nice to see the "spunky" Mabel back.

It is great to see her abandon all black ensembles, I trust she is feeling a bit better now.

Princess Mabel is linked to a new lover. She seems to have met a certain gentleman on a masked ball organized by the Millers (the parents of Marie Chantal, the Princess Pavlos of Greece). Maybe that is a reason for "a new spark" in her appearance?

But Mabel has been linked before to her old school-mate Mark Rutte (the current Prime Minister of the Netherlands), to Marc Bolland (the Dutch CEO of the British firm Marks & Spencer). Anyway, we have to wait and see. The Princess indeed seems to wear more colours now.

I see this pocket-eye and i scared a little!!! I don't like It!!!

:lol: Is all I can say about that whole look especially the eye, and :ROFLMAO:

Good to see her about ... Princess Mabel has always had ..... Slight different fashion style .... She never disappoints , love it or hate she does stand out ..... This is quite tame for her ��

Princess Mabel is linked to a new lover. She seems to have met a certain gentleman on a masked ball organized by the Millers (the parents of Marie Chantal, the Princess Pavlos of Greece). Maybe that is a reason for "a new spark" in her appearance?

But Mabel has been linked before to her old school-mate Mark Rutte (the current Prime Minister of the Netherlands), to Marc Bolland (the Dutch CEO of the British firm Marks & Spencer). Anyway, we have to wait and see. The Princess indeed seems to wear more colours now.

i didn't know that mabel was close to the millers (although it seems feasible, as both mabel and MC live in london and probably frequent the same areas) or that she was seeing someone. she truly has looked happier in her last appearances, so that's great to see. i wonder who this mystery new 'boyfriend' is...

The two sister in law get the same comment, lovely in pink but Dutch the dark tights:flowers:

Very chic, very elegant, very beautiful!!

Princess Mabel in a black and white dress at the press night after party for 'Obsession' in London on April 25:

** Full view **

The dress and the (lack of) styling do not work together at all. I am not sure if anything would work with this dress, but the just-out-of-bed-field-hockey-player/student look certainly does not.
But it is good to see her out and about.

Dress looks like a nightgown meets 19 kids and counting. Not good look.

But my attention keeps going to the man on the right. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom