Princess Mabel's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2006 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I tried something like this my hubby would have told me we are not going until you find something decent to put on. Time to grow up Mabel and be a princess when attending events such as the wedding of a CP. The Queen needs to gather up her daughters-in-law and tell them all time to shape up.

Like I said in the wedding thread, maybe she wanted a little attention.
I really don't want to think that someone could have such a yucky sense of style.

She has to have a bad sense of style why else would you wear such a awful outfit. Even if she wanted attention she could have worn an appropriate gown
or she could have been daring and worn a tuxedo.

If she wanted attention and to be different she had other options than to go out and look like a joke.

If I tried something like this my hubby would have told me we are not going until you find something decent to put on. Time to grow up Mabel and be a princess when attending events such as the wedding of a CP. The Queen needs to gather up her daughters-in-law and tell them all time to shape up.
Ah Dee, I sure do agree with you on this one [of course we do agree on most]. For some reason the Dutch CPs seem to walk to the tune of a different drummer on most occasions. But, their husbands don't seem to mind at all, unless they have nothing to say about it.;)

The outfit, on it's own, isn't bad. It's just cvompletely inappropriate for a royal white-tie church wedding - pants, low cut, bare shoulders. Maybe she should have worn it to the concert instead. Laurentien's dress this time was on the ugly side, very loud, but at least appropriate! Did Maxima get the only good stylist in the country?

Like everyone on the board, I think Mabel hasn't any fashion sense and seems hell bent on making some point at every large scale royal event. She certainly is very selfish, self-centred. There isn't a word to describe the 'thing' she wore...

I think the name of the thread should be changed to "Princess Mabel's Fashion Victim and No Style Part 1: November 2006 --"

I really dont know what she was thinking when she left the hotel for the wedding because that trouser/dress combo was awful - was she expecting to make the all time worst dressed list at any royal wedding

I love her shoes. I think they're Roger Vivier?

She looks appropriate for a funeral.

Mabel looks very nice and classic in this outfit.

Very nice and decent. I mean, she could have shown up dressed like the Catwoman.;) Her shoes are very beautiful!

NoorM I think that the shoes are by Roger Vivier the ones in the middle are the same imo.

I like her outfit the only bad thing is the headband and the sunglasses.

I don't like the headband either, makes her look like a schoolgirl.

Princess Mabel at the UN Secretary General, Ted Turner hosted MDG Summit
Concluding Reception at The Plaza Hotel in New York on September 22, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Wedding at the Ter Kameren Abdij (Abbaye de la Cambre, Elsene) in Brussels of Prince Carlos de Bourbon de Parme and Princess Annemarie de Bourbon de Parme-Gualtherie van Weezel.
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

How horrible what is going on here I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread.

The jacket reminds me of a waterproof coat. If I hadn't known what the occasion was I'd said she was heading for a private picnic...:whistling:

A much better outfit than what she had on at Victoria and Daniel's wedding. Not going to complain about this outfit.

Ewww! The shoes look like they belong to the wicked witch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom