Princess Mabel's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2006 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly something you'd wear on a windy winters day let alone to an awards ceremony at the Royal Palace.

Why is there a great deal of trepidation every time I open this thread?

Answer: because Mabel is what I would call a kooky dresser. I will give her this much, she usually isn't boring.

Can anyone forget what she wore to Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel’s wedding!!! ������

Can anyone forget what she wore to Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel’s wedding!!! ������

Well thanks for bringing that mental image back ?

Mabel's dresssense is always very individual and quirky (and not to my taste, but that doesn't matter ;) ) so good for her, but that pants-with-sheet thing at V&D's wedding....just no...

I'm not sure if I'm liking this look from Mabel as it reminds me a bit of a dressing gown though the colours are good on her.

Mabel wore the dress before in September 2018, it looked a bit better, less dressing gown-like ;), back then:

** Full view 2018 **

This is quite good for Princess Mabel ,her hair is lovely styled like that ,her best look in about a decade.

Minus the vicars collar its not bad and Mabel's hair always look better up than down.

The glitter disco ball esque (dress? ) is not bad and Mabels hair is really nice in that style but the shoes are not nice.

Mabel's dress is not something I'd normally like but it looks nice on her and I'm loving her hair like this! It's nice to see her looking happy, too ?

A rather mismatched outfit from Mabel. It seems she probably wanted to be comfortable but didn't want to look too informal... and it didn't go as she had envisioned.

A rather mismatched outfit from Mabel. It seems she probably wanted to be comfortable but didn't want to look too informal... and it didn't go as she had envisioned.

Or perhaps it did. One never quite knows with Mabel. :whistling: Like Lady Marlboro, I always brace myself before opening one of her fashion threads. This outfit is quite restrained for Mabel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom