Princess Märtha Louise's Fashion and Style Part 2: October 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Märtha Louise looked lovely during daytime event. It was fresh and young outfit on her.
But her dress for the evening had very ugly & busy print, it felt like several scarf patterns were all put together. Liked her hair.

One of her most awful gowns.

That outfit,really looks thrown together and doesn't hold together. Maybe to go out with friends, but not at a public event to honor her mother

For a change she looks very elegant, not the hippie vibes going on like she does most of the time.......love the color and the length on her, very chic indeed.

Martha Louise looks elegant indeed; I love the colour of her dress.

Loving it! That shade of green is very becoming. That belt accentuate her waist, plus adds a little bling-bling.

Princess Märtha Louise in a dress with stripes and a leather jacket at the opening of the 50th anniversary of "Døves kulturdager" - a culture festival for the deaf in Bergen today, August 25:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Oh dear, words fail on this mess. Some just do not have any sense of fashion and what looks good on them....:bang:

Not great the stripey dress and jacket .. but I love the dark green in Salzburg the belt is stunning

I think she is one of, if not the, most beautiful of the royals, but her fashion sense leaves a lot to be desired.

I like it - I like the dress and its combination with the biker jacket. She carries it off well.

She needs to get her hair trimmed a bit - it's looking a bit wispy at the ends.

I love Martha Louise's dress, but the jacket doesn't seem to work well with it.

Princess Märtha Louise at a TV show on September 7 celebrating the Soulspring anniversary:

** Pics **

Princess Märtha Louise at the 100 years celebration of the association of people with hearing loss in Oslo today, November 17 (she recently had a riding accident):

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Even with crutches, Martha Louise still manages to look very happy and elegant. I love her outfit.

Märtha Louise during the welcome reception for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the Royal Palace in Oslo today, February 1:

** Full view **

I'm not a fan of the asymmetrical hem - to me it makes women look like they are not standing up straight. ML is really a very beautiful woman, and will most likely age as well as her mother.

:previous:

I thought so as well and felt it looked a bit too summery..

Here's what Märtha Louise wore for the gala dinner this evening:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The evening dress was better than the day dress, both were too summery. She likes ruffles like her mother

Not an amazing gown more for a summer party and the cut away is not flattering ... she could have done better IMO

Loved the gown, but it's the wrong time of year to wear it. Spring/Summer even early Fall, but not the dead middle of winter. I will say that she did look lovely it it though.

I love the neckline of the gown. ML must have spring fever, because both of yesterday's dresses were more suited to warmer weather.

Back
Top Bottom