Princess Märtha Louise's Fashion and Style Part 2: October 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Princess Märtha Louise at Princess Madeleine's wedding today, June 8, wearing a lilac dress with a wide skirt part - very lovely, I like it much better than last night's dress:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Picture looks like an official portrait, I love it. Perfect outfit!

I think that Märtha Louise looked great this evening. Maybe it's partly a reflection on the fact that I'm always a little nervous about her - she could show up in anything.. :)

She looks quite lovely. The dress complemented the jewels and her hair and makeup were beautiful.

I have never really appreciated her style but I think the looked very well this evening.

This is gonna be the first time in a while that she is not going to the worst dress guests
The dress at pre wedding was nice if you ignore the colour
Her dress at the wedding ceremony is really beautiful and suits her well

Princess Märtha Louise at Princess Madeleine's wedding today, June 8, wearing a lilac dress with a wide skirt part - very lovely, I like it much better than last night's dress:

This will be my ideal design for a wedding gown if I do not want to wear a strapless gown.

This is a red letter day, I actually liked something Martha-Louise was wearing. She was one of my three or four best dressed Royal wedding guests today.

That has never happened. :whistling:

I think she looks lovely!

ML has looked beautiful all weekend. She gets it right very rarely but when she does she looks amazing. Great dress and a beautiful colour.

Pre-wedding dinner - Love it. Wedding- spectacular. Wow. Just wow, in a divine way. Best dressed guest for sure!

That lilac dress is simply divine. Martha Louise looked stunning.

She's really come up aces with both her evening looks. Just lovely.

Fab look at the wedding - lilac colour really suits her and the style of the gown is too me very old school elegant royalty. Deffo one of her best looks - normal she prefers the quirky style

Martha Louise looked great and her dress is very nice- I particularly like the embroidery on it. :)

Absolute perfection! This gown is so gorgeous, very fairy tail like. The color is very beautiful. The jewels go great with the look. One of Martha Louise's best looks.

Princess Märtha Louise at the private dinner on the eve of the wedding of Princess Madeleine and Christopher O'Neill hosted by King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia on June 7, 2013 in Stockholm.

I'm not a fan of those neon colours on the top, but it's not bad.

** Full view **

This dress is from Norwegian designer Ingunn Birkeland.
From their webpage: "The brand is known for showpieces and dresses for the red capet. Each dress is specially made for every costumer, and designed and made in Birkelands ateliér in Oslo."

It has been confirmed that this dress is Emilio Pucci (Norwegian designer Peter Dundas).
Prinsesse martha louise - Hermer etter Mette-Marit - Seoghør.no Kongelige
Google Translation

Very nice. I don't crazy but okey.

The gown is so beautiful and elegant. I love the style.

Pretty the best I have ever seen her infact

She looks great, I didn't even recognize her at first. Is it bare at the waist in back?

Back
Top Bottom