Princess Letizia's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigheadshirmp

Courtier
City
Vancouver
Country
Canada
since we all get the news today.....thought to make up a thread abt Letizia's pregnancy fashion....well...we have several already from the last 3 months...kekek~ i'll start with a few pics....:D

Last edited by a moderator:
some more pics... :D

i'm looking forward to see a little bump!!! kekekeke

I can not wait for see her bump grow.

are you serious she going have baby!

Sara Boyce

I have always loved CP Letitiza's fashion and can't wait to see her in materity outfits!!!

Today's outfit:

Although the Princess oftenly recycle her outfits but she still looks really lovely and elegant.

I think it's so exciting to see the crown princesses getting bigger and bigger:). I can't wait to see more pictures of them.

How strange it must be to be out in public after an announcement like that, and know everybody's looking at your stomach?

norwegianne said:
How strange it must be to be out in public after an announcement like that, and know everybody's looking at your stomach?

We were just discussing that in the "Official Visit to Balears Islands" thread. In the morning, she was clearly embarrased by the amount of attention she was getting--which is now twofold. Although, she became better and started enjoying herself when she received the baby clothes.

norwegianne said:

I was thinking the same thing today as I was looking at the pics!

In did!! Today i see spot in the news were they just film her stomag.

The purple jacket seems to be getting a bit snug but it looks like the pink one is a bit big on her so I bet we will see her recycle that one sometime in the near future.

Ok, i make my counts and Letizia is pregenent since march, so some pics...

From Palma:

From tonight. Originally posted by Anna_R.

Pic from Terra:

What is it with Letizia and shoulder pads? She looks totally out of proportion...

2nd outfit of the day.

Since she won't be showing for a while, it seems to me that the clothing she is wearing now appears to be regular clothing, and not necessarily maternity. Just my take on things.

sommone said:
Since she won't be showing for a while, it seems to me that the clothing she is wearing now appears to be regular clothing, and not necessarily maternity. Just my take on things.
you're right,these clothes arent pregnancy clothes

Last edited:
bigheadshirmp said:
from today :D :D :D :D :D

I love the outfit from the 2 pic, look very charming. Is a black dress??

From the last events:

From tonight:

Madrid book fair, today:

Spanish military day:

Today (June 6) in Japan:

The first pre-mother design: