The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

As she is suffering some trubblles like stomac ackes or something like that, may be she is not in the mood to choze coloured outfits, isen't it?

Old 01-22-2007, 08:05 PM
Royal Highness

I agree that the whole outfit looks cheap.The dress looks like a casual polo dress, which no one over the age of 14 should wear.

Old 01-22-2007, 08:54 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Well, it looks rather comfortable and IMO pregnant ladies can think of that first

btw, was Letizia's hair always this long or has it grown a bit?
Old 01-22-2007, 09:21 PM
Courtier

I think her hair was even longer in summer, but it was shorter before. I think it looks good though. She looks healthy and happy.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:35 PM
Royal Highness

In did she look wonderul...i love see her pregnent.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:49 AM
Heir Apparent

That's probably comfortable dress but not very elegant.

Maybe without this nice coat it would looks better...
http://images2.image-data.com/images...3/24063382.jpg

But I realy have a hope to see her in something much more elegant than this grey dress...

Remember Letizia's outfits from the first pregnancy
Old 01-23-2007, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
As she is suffering some trubblles like stomac ackes or something like that, may be she is not in the mood to choze coloured outfits, isen't it?
I dont think that is a good excuse. Royals always have someone to help them or advise them, she might not have one but she should be able to know by now what is appropriate to wear in public. If she isnt in the mood of choosing something, she couldve easily gotten some advise from someone who was at home, maybe leonor's nanny (if she has one) or simply stay at home if nothing proper to wear.

If she did not optain for that coat than i would realy have criticized the dress. The stockings are just out of place, sheer ones would of been a bit better
Old 01-23-2007, 11:03 AM
Moderator Emeritus

mmm.. I really didn't like the last grey dress .
Normally she's a very elegant woman and her wardrobe always has style, but the grey dress looks like a pyjama or something..
I hope she'll show her stylish and elegant side soon again.

Old 01-23-2007, 12:05 PM
Serene Highness

What's the difference between choosing a grey outfit or a coloured one? Surely her closet isn't full of dull colours?

I think she looked nice, just dull.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:06 PM
Courtier

I used to really like Letizia's pregnancy outfits with Leonor, but this time around her fashion choices are IMO very disapointing
Old 01-23-2007, 03:22 PM
Nobility

Yes, probably this is not her best election but she has chosen this dress because it likes her.Probably Letizia feels comfortable with this simple dress and it does not matter to her if to people it likes or no.
She always has been an elegant woman and she will continue being it even in pijama
Old 01-23-2007, 06:42 PM
Royal Highness

She is wearing very interest dress, and princepal de padrons of the fabrics. I am like this new choice that she is making for this second baby... i just love love, see her in evening dress. I am crossing my fingers... eh eh eh!
Old 01-24-2007, 08:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, it's absolutly obvious that the Princess has chosen very sober outfits for her new pregnancy. Sober but with a fantastic cut, watch at the coat wore for the hearings of 22th of january, what a fluidity!

May be, as she has a very big belly, she prefere to wear outfits very sober to try her figure not so heavy?
Old 01-24-2007, 10:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

Most of the designers Letizia had don't make maternity clothes. When she was pregnant with Leonor, Varela specially made the maternity clothes for her. This time, she was not officially on the agenda most of the time, likely she didn't order the clothes from Varela or other designers. If she just wore the clothes she usually wore at the office of Zarzuela to those official acts, then I understand perfectly why they were all dark and discreet. Zarzuela is a place full of military men, it's definitely not the place to wear bright red or hot pink.
Anyway I'd like to see her on the official agenda published by the SRF soon and she needs some bright color clothes.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Nobility

From Hola.com

She looks good, but very tired I think....
Old 01-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Courtier

Thanks Pretoriana18 for the link!
She looks pretty, delicate and a little tired.
She's wearing some color! I know it's dark, but at least it's not gray or brown.
Old 01-26-2007, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretoriana18
From Hola.com
Galerías de imágenes

She looks good, but very tired I think....
the color and print make her look old, tired and dull. if she wears brighter colors will make her look abit more fresher
Old 01-28-2007, 10:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling
the color and print make her look old, tired and dull. if she wears brighter colors will make her look abit more fresher

Why? I'm not sure, may be if the princess looks a little bite tired, we can imagine she is, isen't? I'm not sue that bright color- which one?- are good for the morning!
Old 01-28-2007, 11:22 PM
Serene Highness

Cool

Alright just a thought here, but after looking at some of her latest wardrobe choices I'm wondering if she is trying to maybe disguise how far along she is. I know it was reported that they decided to report her pregnancy after only 2 months instead of the tradition 3 months to keep speculation down but it just seems to me that she might be further along then we all think. I know I shouldn't compare because all women are different but she does look further along then Mary and they are supposedly due the same month. I don't know just a thought!
Old 01-29-2007, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
Why? I'm not sure, may be if the princess looks a little bite tired, we can imagine she is, isen't? I'm not sue that bright color- which one?- are good for the morning!
colors can also do alot imo and yes she could be tired due to her pregnancy.

few examples of letizia in color from her past pregnancy all worn in morning/afternoon.

beige skirt suit - looks like tweed, posted by Elsa.M/this thread
dress & jacket - posted by Elsa.M/this thread
yellow outfit - posted by marezdote/this thread
pink outfit - posted by bigheadshrimp/this thread

those were some examples. I do understand she can wear such light outfits because its winter, but since all her acts are indoors i dont see why she cant pull some off.color is fun

Tags
crown princess letizia, maternity fashion