Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 10: October 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hair and make up was really nice and it was a different look for her. Her outfit didn't really work with the red heels, she should've worn black. Moreover, I would've liked the hair and make up with a dress and not pants.

I don't like anything. It screams "trying too hard" IMO.

I just don´t get you guys, I thought she looked fab - and not boring at all, as you often mention.

The outfit is not bad. In fact it is a great look for date night with the hubby and that is my problem with the outfit. Letizia looks like she's attending a different event from her husband. A dress or skirt would have been better In my opinion.

I love love love the red heels but the rest of the outfit is kinda meh for me. I would have swapped the pants for a swingy skirt but that's just me.

Her face and hair are gorgeous! Top is nice, pants are average and shoes are very cheep looking.
Again she gives the impression of going to a private party or clubbing, than to an official dinner.

Last edited:
I think the whole look is cheap looking. Way too much make-up. Not an elegant look for a crown princess.

Ditch the shiny trousers - wish the top had been a dress, then the look would have been stunning - very 1920s glamour with her hair. Stunning earrings as well

Letizia looks absolutely gorgeous, she would have been perfect if the pants weren't so shiny. Her make up, hairdo, the top, and the beautiful shoes, a hit. Interesting outfit from Varela.

Lovely match of colour with shoes, lipstick and earrings.
However I guess the outfit wasn't appropriate for the occasion as HighnessN observes.

Overall, I like the outfit, particularly Letizia's hairstyle. Her top is nice and her trousers are alright. I also like her shoes because they give the outfit a bit of brightness/colour.

Ditch the shiny trousers - wish the top had been a dress, then the look would have been stunning - very 1920s glamour with her hair. Stunning earrings as well

I was thinking the same thing, her top is also 1920's esque IMO. The trousers give the look and early 80's vibe as well (an interesting combination! :D).

Once again, the "shiny" pant is only shiny because of the flash bulbs. Given that this was a party at a private house, with Hollywood celebrities invited, I think the formal pant and fun shoe were fine.

Lovely match of colour with shoes, lipstick and earrings.
However I guess the outfit wasn't appropriate for the occasion as HighnessN observes.
Apologies if I said the wrong thing, wasn't aware that this might have been a private event :flowers:

My thoughts . . . can't wait to see the black shining pants and red shoes disappear (do not add much to the princess style) :bang:

Last edited:
I guess it would have been much better if her clutch was also red, I don't like the pants, but the shoes are great.

Letizia on Friday evening at the United States-Spain Council Forum dinner, looking very beautiful in her recycled black lace dress. Great that she uses different hair styles.
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Visit+Getty+House+u3vrT2QZWvgx.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Visit+Getty+House+COp119AzLldx.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Spanish+Royals+Visit+Getty+House+tgKf86EqzHGx.jpg

Looking lovely and its nice to see her hair in that style,the earings too are a nice touch.

I love the texture of the the dress but IMO it would look much better if the shoulders were covered, too. Always great to see the wedding earrings in action, those pieces are pure class.

Letizia looks lovely and elegant, lace seems to suit her. I think (so far) this is my favourite of Letizia's evening fashion choices.

She looks breathtaking from head to toe. Beautiful hair and make-up.. and the earrings add to this fabulous look. Stunning...

She looks stunning! Great outfit, hairdo and earrings are gorgeous!

Gorgeous earrings, hairdo and dress. Neckline and back way too bony for me. Should have it covered by at least some chiffon.

I agree as well about the bare shoulders, but the jewels, hairdo and dress are lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom