Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 3: September 2017 - November 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish she's change her hairstyle it suited her better with a bit of length,the outfit is ok a longer skirt would have been a better choice.

Laurentien looks great - I'm not a fan of her coat personally, but it still looks good on her.

What a unattractive looking outfit for any woman....just :bang::bang:

Sweet Jesus this is beyond hideous ,I know we all want a splash of spring after the long winter but even by Princess Laurentiens wacky standards this is one of her worst.

I don't know, it's not that bad. I do think she has worn much worse. At least the black jacket kinda tones down the flowers, lol!

I don't know, it's not that bad. I do think she has worn much worse. At least the black jacket kinda tones down the flowers, lol!
I agree. The look isn't terrible, actually I think it's okay. Laurentien has a very big personality when it comes to clothes (much like her sister-in-law) and most of us have seen much worse from her. In fact, I think she's toned it down over last several years.

I am not a fan, but it is definitely "her".

No its actually not too bad ,just don't like the overpowering black plastic jewelry ,sometimes less is more.

The jewelry is way too much, but she looks good otherwise.

Princess Laurentien receiing the first copy of the book "Green feet" in Amsterdam today, April 25:

** Upper part **

The green is fabulous, and a nice touch considering the title of the book ?

The short yellow jacket is horrible and the outfit would be nicer minus it.

I like the jacket but definitely not with that dress.

I like this actually. Yellow is a difficult colour ..she gets away with it. The dress is okay as well.

Laurentien's Koningsdag outfit seems a bit mismatched - the pieces do not go well together for me.

Princess Laurentien on Aruba on May 4 (an official meeting during a private trip):

** Upper part **

Top half looks normal enough can't make out the lower part,she seems to reserve her best clothes for when she's abroad.

Princess Laurentien moderated a dialogue session of the Council of Children of Groningen on May 17, wearing a black blouse and flower print pants:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Laurentien looking good in a pretty reduced look in creme/white at the ceremony for the Silver Carnations of the Prins Bernhard Culture Fund in Amsterdam today, May 30. Only the earrings are screaming "Laurentien!" ;);)

** Full view ** Close up **

She looks nice, and I adore her shoes. And yes, the earrings are very Laurentien!

:previous: Laurentien's trousers are a little baggy for me but the rest of her outfit is really nice. Love the colour of her jacket and how her necklace matches it.

A toned down look on Princess Laurentien and it has worked wonders she looks quite good.

Princess Laurentien at the Nouveau Matinee by the Dutch women's magazine Nouveau in Amsterdam on June 14:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She looks nice, and very stylish. I really like her platforms.

Princess Laurentien in black at a colloquium of the Foundation for Dutch Education Worldwide in Den Haag on September 20:

** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom