Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2011 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me crazy but I actually like the dress and stockings. I agree its kind of weird...but its Laurentien so for some reason, as Iceflower mentioned, whats okay for her (based on previous outfits) would be a no no for anyone else.

But as always, its the glow that Laurentien has that manages to outshine her clothes.

I must agree on her "glow." She is very handsome, indeed.

Princess Laurentien attended a symposium in Amsterdam today, January 26, wearing a dres with
an animal print, a cardigan and a cape. Dress and cardigan are matching and okay, but as to the
different shade the cape doesn't - that's Laurentien again..:)

** Full view with cape ** Upper part ** Bag ** Earrings **

Princess Laurentien attended a symposium in Amsterdam today, January 26, wearing a dres with
an animal print, a cardigan and a cape. Dress and cardigan are matching and okay, but as to the

Except for the cape color I love everything about this look, right down to her nail polish. She looks wonderful:)

She looks amazing! I love the colors on her.

Princess Laurentien attended a symposium in Amsterdam today, January 26, wearing a dress with an animal print, a cardigan and a cape. Dress and cardigan are matching and okay, but as to the different shade the cape doesn't - that's Laurentien again.

She looks great... so vibrant. The cape is her outwear / coat. It doesn't have to "match" her dress and sweater. Everything doesn't need to be so matchy matchy and it is even discouraged in today's styles. Note that her earrings are turquoise and not the exact colors of her dress and sweater, but they blend very nicely. Well done! :flowers:

Last edited:
:eek::eek::eek: My, Princess Laurentien is wearing a sweatband on her head as a hair accesory to an event. Please check Princess Astrid current events...its bad, I'm warning you friends......

By itself, I like the cape but not with that print. Even though it's outerwear, it show enough of the dress pattern to somewhat clash with it. The ubiquitous cardie we've been seeing nowadays on royal ladies blends better. But I like her shoes and am soooo in love with that handbag; love that style!

:previous:

She attended the Princess Margriet Awards in Brussels yesterday:

** Full view ** Upper part **
?

This falls into the category of "what was she thinking?"!:eek:

Last edited:

Princess Laurentien on Koninginnedag (Queensday), April 30, wearing a dress and a screen scarf

- athough it's a very strong green, it's not as crazy as usual ;), I like the look!

** Full view **

Green a theme this year? Don't like the outfit, the shawl looks nice though.

I like what she is wearing, it is a miracle, thought I never would be able to. Love that print can not remember what it is called,

Laurentine like Maxima wear too short skirts imo

Clash of greens but I do like the overall look.
The only thing that bothers me is that green thingy (just can't call it a hat or even fascinator) that nestles in her hair.

Laurentien at the wedding of Princess Carolina de Bourbon de Parme in Florence today, June 16, wearing
a dress and hat in a strong red. Although I don't like the hat that much, the look is not bad for Laurentien
and her usual choices ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

I think she looks really lovely red is the colour at the moment.

Minus the hat, I think she looks nice. The red dress looks good on her.

I actually don't mind the hat! But I feel that there is simply too much red going on, although the style of dress is flattering to her.

Laurentien at the concert ''LIFE: a Journey Through Time'' at the Concertbuilding in Amsterdam on August 25, 2012 - her dress reminds me of a glitter frog ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Bag **

OMG the dress though not horrible .. is too unflattering for her bosom too shiny too long or something for those shoes which alone are a nice and the bag is it me or is that a belly dancers' on loan. But I like the nail colour and the ring ... and has she had that hair colour for long???
Look each piece alone is nice ... together IMO a total mess!!!!

I like the nail colour and bag,

the dress :p it is like a wetsuite, like something kinky outfits are made of, like a wrinkled garbagebag etc

the shoes only suite skinny legs, she looks short and stumpy.

Not a bad dress but the material looks weird. Luarentien looms good though.

Not a bad dress but the material looks weird. Luarentien looms good though.

yeah, for me it's the material too that let's it down.... like the hair, the shoes and the color of the dress is pretty good too

This is why flash photography is so tricky. I'm sure without the flashes (inside, in normal lighting, etc) it looked fine.

Laurentien at the concert ''LIFE: a Journey Through Time'' at the Concertbuilding in Amsterdam on August 25, 2012 - her dress reminds me of a glitter frog ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Bag **
Is that dress made out of duct tape? Reminds me of a trash bag, and is the color oof vomit....:eek:

roseroyal said:
Is that dress made out of duct tape? Reminds me of a trash bag, and is the color oof vomit....:eek:

Good assessment :ROFLMAO:.

Laurentien in blue at the presentation of the NCDO-children barometer at the Hortus Botanicus in Amsterdam today, September 7. The blouse looks nice and the owl necklace is cute:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Love the necklace and the bracelet.
Hate the jacket, the pants, the blouse and the shoes. A print blouse with such vivid electric blue is never a good idea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom