Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2011 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Laurentien attended the International Literacy Day in Den Haag today, wearing a turquoise dress,
a typical eye-catching Laurentien choice :) but it's okay, especially as to the upper part.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **
I'm curious about the designer of the turquoise dress. The embroidery is actually Arabic inscriptions, reminiscent of the thoubs/traditional dresses worn by the Jordanian royal ladies.

Princess Laurentien at the christening of Paola Cecilia Laurentien, daughter of Princess
Margarita de Bourbon de Parme and Tjalling ten Cate in Wassenaar yesterday, wearing
a white and red dress - it's nice that she's wearing matching clothes with her girls.

** Full view ** Upper part **

iceflower said:

Princess Laurentien at the christening of Paola Cecilia Laurentien, daughter of Princess
Margarita de Bourbon de Parme and Tjalling ten Cate in Wassenaar yesterday, wearing
a white and red dress - it's nice that she's wearing matching clothes with her girls.

Must agree very cute and pretty dress :)

Nice dress! but it looks slightly to big.

This time it's been the hat ;) It could have looked much better without it or with another one.

I like the dress and the yellow and grey made a nice eye-catching contrast!

** Upper part ** Close up **

After the ceremonies Laurentien left in a nice black combination and a green coat.

I guess her hair looked a bit pressed because of the hat she had worn, but the outfit itself is nice.

** Full view **

I don't like the green coat.I wonder what it looked like without it.

I would prefer the outfit w/o the green coat as well.

1st outfit : She's got to be joking, but I like it, it's fun! :D

2nd outfit : Could be the best attire we've ever seen her in, with the exception of the heavy luggage of course. The green coat is classy and is well-matched with total black underneath. Shoes could have been better IMO.

Princess Laurentien at the 31st edition of the Dutch film festival in Utrecht, September 27, 2011,
black blouse and a long skirt with an animal print.

I'm not a fan of her safari outfit today.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Princess Laurentien at the presentation of a new Mr. Finney product in Amsterdam today, September 28, 2011,
wearing a grey outfit with pink accessories. The necklace and brooch are the same she's worn in China at the
beginning of this month.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Shoes **

Princess Laurentien at the 31st edition of the Dutch film festival in Utrecht, September 27, 2011,
black blouse and a long skirt with an animal print.

I'm not a fan of her safari outfit today.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **
It looks like she took a leopaard skin sofa throw, and made it into the skirt of her dress.

Princess Larentien in black and blue at a children's bookparty in Nijmegen today,
not really nice, but she fits into the stage scenery with it.

** Full view ** Close up **

Princess Laurentien at the opening of the congress in Breda today with a surprisingly "normal"
look compared to her usual colour and print combinations ;) - I like it, looks good on her:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up **

Princess Laurentien at a symposium in Den Haag, today, December 2nd - still a bit Laurentien-crazy,
but once again I like it on her :)

This is rather tame.I really like the jacket and the belt.

Good heavens I promised myself I would not look at this thread and I have done so well ...til now ...and nothing has changed this girl is total lost cause IMO Yuk

Princess Laurentien at the Prince Claus Prize ceremony on December 14 wearing an outfit in
spring colours ;) I'm not too excited, but it could be worse..

Eeeeeeuuuuuu! Jacket looks like a BAD version of my daughter's pastel paper clips all mashed together. Out of respect, I'll refrain from saying anything further.

Not liking the jacket at all; those colors aren't good. Only thing I like is the pants.

Princess Laurentien at a reading in Amersfoort today, January 18, wearing a dress and black tights
- not bad compared to her usual choices :) I would have preferred black shoes, but that contrast
is the Laurentien-factor again ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Shoes **

Last edited:
Thick tights and a silk frock just look strange to me. Sort of like wearing cowboy boots with a peignoir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom