Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2011 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Laurentien at King's Day today, April 27, wearing eye-catching orange, but looking elegant nevertheless ;)

** Full view **

Very Laurentien-esque but elegant indeed. She stood out in the crowd with her bright colours and her lively shawl.

One of Princess Laurentein's better wardrobe days,the skirt could be a bit longer,the orange jacket was a nice tribute given the day.

Laurentien in an eye-catching red and white outfit, opening the new wing of the Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics in Nijmegen yesterday, June 10:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Nice for her IMO has great legs and the swing jacket is not bad not bad at all...

Is like the little red riding hood wondering where be the wolf?

Laurentien in an eye-catching red and white outfit, opening the new wing of the Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics in Nijmegen yesterday, June 10:

Eye catching is a good phrase to describe Laurentien's unique fashion,her hair with a bit of length suits her better.

Princess Laurentien is a kind , generous discrete and very human Princess.
With Princess Margriet she is my favorite member of the Dutch Royal Family.
Please remain Laurentien and your dress style is unique.

I love this outfit! I think it hits all the right notes for this event. That's one thing you can count on with Laurentien and Maxima, never boring, which I love about them.

I think Princess Laurentien looks fantastic in this outfit. Red is certainly a colour that suits her.

A crazy Laurentien mixture at the start of the Literacy week in Den Haag today, September 7. Nevertheless she manages to make a fresh look out of it:

I find her skirts too short for her age and her position. What happened to the once so tüchtige Royal House of the Netherlands?

:previous: I think this is a dress rather than a skirt and personally I didn't find it too short, though I respect your opinion.
I agree with Iceflower, the outfit is very her, but that's the reason why I think it works.

Would I like it on most people? No.
Wear it myself? No.
Like it on L? Yes.

The color is very beautiful but i don't have anything else to say.

Last edited:
I like the colour and I like the style, but I do not think they work well together.

I don't like the reptilian colour of her dress it reminds me of one of those creatures from V :eek:

I like the sleeves, quite a Middle Ages look. A different shade of green would have a been better, I think.

I really recommend Laurentien to look for other designers. It is very Laurentien-esque but I seldom like anything she wears...

Green reptilian thing, and un matching awful hat. Why would you go out in public like that? L needs to get a mirror- and burn that... thing.

Princess Laurentien yesterday at the Prince Bernhard Cultural Awards in Amsterdam:

Photo.

Way too much going on necklace , bag shoes, cape no focal point for this outfit.

The entire outfit is hideous,the jacket is very unflattering and the tinsel around her neck belongs on a Christmas tree...I need a strong coffee after this one!

Princess Laurentien yesterday at the Prince Claus awards in Amsterdam:

Photo.

She could have worn fabulous outfits from great couture labels but from day one she has had a peculiar style. Maybe nice for a lady in her thirties but now, going on 50, those silly clothes really do no justice to a Princess of the Netherlands. I am sorry to say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom