Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2011 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A typical Laurentien looks. I think she will look better and younger if she dyes her eyebrows.

I'm not a huge fan of Laurentien's trousers, but she manages to pull them off/look good in them. I like her cardigan however, it's quite fresh and goes well with her top.

She should have chosen better trousers but in overall is a great look.

Princess Laurentien attended the start of the 20th edition of Edukans Schoenmaatje (Shoe Buddy) campaign at a school in Zaltbommel today, October 3.

** ppe gallery **

Last edited:

Princess Laurentien and Paul van Loon presented their new children's book in Efteling today, October 5:

** anp gallery ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
I LOVE the pants! I'd wear them in a heartbeat! So very Laurentien. The green scarf is a nice tough of color without being overpowering.

I actually love the scarf with the rest of her outfit as I like that shade of green and black together. However, I'm not the biggest fan of trousers although as others here have pointed out, they're extremely Laurentien-esque. ;)

I like her scarf - love the shade of green and how massive it is. The trousers are not my thing at all but if anyone can carry them off, she can.

An unusual reduced look for Princess Laurentien who attended the 2nd Braille symposium of the NLBB association in Utrecht today, November 28. No crazy prints or colours ;) Looks good!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Shoes **

Laurentien looks great! I love the colour of her dress. It is indeed an unusual look for her. I think this is the first time she has worn a non Laurentien-esque outfit, I wonder if she has been reading this thread? ;)

Lovely! Not a very her outfit, but that makes a nice change sometimes! Lovely!

Wow, i can only comply with the previous posters in that it's not a very *her* outfit, but she looks absolutely fab, head to toe (close-up is the best one, for me).

No words for the 3rd image! Awful!
First look - not great, but not bad.

Strangely enough, I don't mind the dress. However, I think a contrasting pair of tights and a different pair of shoes would look better.

An eyecatching look for Princess Laurentien at the National Breakfast Reading event in Hoorn today, January 21:

** Full view ** Close up **

Hideous....everything is wrong with this look.

The outfit is typical Laurentien. The only issue that I have is the skirt/dress could be a little longer.

It's actually not too bad. Kudos to her for finding a perfect match in her tights! ?

I don't mind this - the older I get the more I seem to appreciate her quirkiness in clothes. At least she seems to enjoy what she is wearing and always seems happy to be at her events.

I kind of like it. It's very Laurentein, but, it's not as crazy as some things she's come up with. It's fine, in my opinion.

The outfit is typical Laurentien. The only issue that I have is the skirt/dress could be a little longer.

Actually my only issue is the buttoning of the jacket. Looks that button's going to fly off at Warp 9.9 at any second and that's never a good look for anyone.

Other than that...It's typical Laurentien and she's worn a heck of a lot worse than this over the years.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom