Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 3: September 2017 - November 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Laurentien's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2011 - September 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

One of Princess Laurentien's better appearances ,her hair always looks better up.

Indeed, she has chosen less controversial outfits in recent years.

This dress is by Maison Hardies, which is located on the Noordeinde in The Hague. According to modekoninginmaxima.nl, the fabric was inspired by the reflection of the sun on the tail of a mermaid.

Last edited:
Well I do love the green pops with this all black! :flowers:

Another jumpsuit look for Princess Laurentien who read aloud to pupils marking the Day of Sustainability today, October 10 - I like it on her!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Another jumpsuit look for Princess Laurentien who read aloud to pupils marking the Day of Sustainability today, October 10 - I like it on her!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Agreed - this in her wheelhouse and the styling/fit are good. My inner crazy fashion lady wishes she would wear less taupe/black/other neutrals, but this is at least fun!

Quite 'normal' looking which is odd for Princess Laurentien and it suits her much better than some of her wackier wardrobe moments.

Leather pants and a glittering top/jacket for Princess Laurentien at the presentation of the HIER climate medals in Utrecht on October 9:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Laurentien looks good, though if I had to critique her outfit I would like to see a little more colour, as the outfit had a rather sombre feel to it IMO.

Princess Laurentien in black and red at The Junior Innovation Challenge Awards in Utrecht on October 27:

In the evening Princess Laurentien attended a concert in Nagasaki, Japan, wearing a long emerald green dress with a matching light coat, looks good on her!

Wow, the Princess really has stepped up her usual game.

That is because she seldom does official events for the Royal House, apart from her usual pet-topics like fighting illiteracy and analfabetism, which are low-key events.

I would like to see Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien to have a more active role in the Royal House. (I expected this after the Investiture of the new King in 2013 but apparently the Royal House uses Princess Beatrix, possibly in a sort of transfer to the near future in which The Princess of Orange will start to do public events.)

Where has she been hiding all of her elegant clothes all these years ,very impressed with nearly all her choices in Japan.

Hideous and worse with the black tights,even the cape half covering it cannot salvage it.

Laurentien at a performance of Introdans in Apeldoorn, celebrating Princess Margriet's birthday today, january 19:

** Full view **

Laurentien looks nice. Not sure if I like her necklace but it still manages to go with the dress as it's very "her".

Minus that necklace its actually quite good for Princess Laurentien ,though I wish she's give the black tights a break in 2018.

It reminds me of a circus tent,big mess as usual for Princess Laurentien and the make up looks very very severe.

:previous:

Today's look is slightly colour-reduced again ;)

Princess Laurentien handed out awards to the "Language Heroes" during the International Film Festival Rotterdam today, January 25:

The large Earrings look silly but other than that not too bad for Princess Laurentien and nothing that looks like she borrowed it from the local circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom