Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style Part 4: June 2013 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Thanks for the answer. :flowers: When I went to Morocco most women were wearing more Western clothes, but are there still some women who wear them in everyday life, or are the mostly worn at special occasions such as weddings nowadays?

:previous: Thanks for the answer. :flowers: When I went to Morocco most women were wearing more Western clothes, but are there still some women who wear them in everyday life, or are the mostly worn at special occasions such as weddings nowadays?
Basically caftans is for big and special occasions,and even if Western clothes are taking more and more space in our wardrobe the traditional clothes still important and for everyday life we use Djellabaa pratical traditional outfit that alot of still use very often, it saidLalla salma her self have an intersting collection that she use on everyday work:)

She looks great I like the skirt.

I like the skirt & the shoes very good match , but I think with black top would looks nicer

Last edited:
It's a very nice skirt and the outfit is very good too.

Lovely skirt but something is off with the blouse.

The necklace is out of place with this outfit . Usually less is better and sometimes Lalla Salma forgets that.
Apart from a strapless dress,I can see nothing that can be elegant with this necklace which by the way seems to look like something Princess Charlene owns

Where were the pics taken? It looks like a mall. Was it a private family outing?

Where were the pics taken? It looks like a mall. Was it a private family outing?
the photo was taken in Grand Bazzar of Istanbul in private family outing.

i also like the outfit with hat very lovely.

She could do better. I don´t like the colour on her and the skirt is unflattering.

This ensemble is just all right. The red necklace adds nothing to the ensemble because of rich embroidery.

Last edited:
the first outfit is bit boring,second white coat is super classy,while I cant decide about the caftan the whole look is fine though.

The beige outfit is not the best I've seen, the cream is very pretty and just a bit different and I love it. The black and red caftan is very pretty on her. She is a beautiful woman though so of course I've never seen her look anything other than very professional and lovely. The king on the other hand is not looking good lately. He's gained a good bit of weigh and looks not healthy.

Im not crazy about Lalla Salmas black caftan. I guess the heavy velvet fabric and dark color is great for the winter months. The necklace adds nothing and it is loosing it's beauty over the rich embroidery.

The black caftan is very majestic I loved it ..

She has worn more beautiful caftans but she looked nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom