Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style Part 4: June 2013 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice black & white combination, she looked gorgeous!

As usual, the caftan is a masterpiece. I like delicate silver embellishments and soft coral colour.

Last edited:
The colour of Lalla Salma's caftan is very pretty, and little Lalla Khadija looks nice too. I like her mini tiara, although I find it interesting that she is wearing one and her mother is not. Perhaps she wanted to wear it.

pink caftan is fantastic intersting embroidery.
The blue one is ok the blue and golden combo is lovely but don't sure if i like the hair.

In both occasions lalla salma looked gorgeous ! I loved the two colours on her ! :)

Lalla Salma at Moulay Rachid´s wedding- close up

ImageBam

The caftan is amazing

:previous:
great close up Salma thanks:flowers:
very pretty caftan nice color,i like the embroidery on the front and on the sleeves.

That caftan is a stunner!! Just gorgeous!!

I don't like Lalla Salma's pants. They look look like pajamas.

i must be the only one who liked the pants.
i think it's fun but not for that welcoming ceremony.
looved the shoes.

Looks like lalla salma is in the mood of pink :)) I loved this shade of pink on her , i think she looked so cute and special when she wore the pink caftan in lalla soukiana's wedding ...but this pink and white outfit , i didn't like at all !
First, it doesn't suit the event . She should have wore something more formal . secondly, it made her look chubby with no shape.

Lovely caftan and a great hairstyle for Lalla Salma.

The earlier outfit, what lovely shade of pants but I thought they were about an inch or two too long.

The pink pants are quite fun and I like them. They did need to be hemmed a couple of inches though. And the Moroccan ladies sure know how to wear lovely caftans and jewels. She looked beautiful.

I always love to see the more "traditional" dresses and Lalla Salma's caftan does not disappoint! The emeralds are to die for and they complement her hair and complexion beautifully.

she looked majestic and gorgeous !! loved her smile !

The caftan is amazing as usual. I like the delicate embroidery.

The top and vivid colour are all right. I do not mind the huge brooch. I am not sure about the whole look.

Though I agree that it was too much of one color, the cut of the jacket and pants were fabulous on Lalla Salma. If you are going to wear ankle length pants this is the way to make them look classic. And the broach is a wonderful addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom