Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion & Style Part 4: June 2013 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her skirt! The whole look is very nice and so is her hair, looks great like that.

The black and white skirt is fantastic,thats smart look:)

Its a lovely color but the overall is childish IMO. I'm not a fan of a shirt under a dress like that. This would've been a nice dress to match with a jacket or a elegant cardigan.
I have to agree about the shirt. The color is gorgeous on her thought. One other thing, when you are standing next to Sheikha Mozah, you better "bring it" when it comes to fashion. That woman looks fabulous in anything.

I don't see anything wrong with layering a blouse under a dress she looks o.k.

Its a lovely color but the overall is childish IMO. I'm not a fan of a shirt under a dress like that. This would've been a nice dress to match with a jacket or a elegant cardigan.
I don't think it's child-ish, I've been wearing blouses under dresses just like the one Lalla Salma is wearing and I've only heard compliments. In fact I have a very similar style Lalla Salma is wearing on Qatar, but my dress is green.

It's also a very popular fashion in Asia, at least is from what I see from redcarpets and tv series.

I think she want to make the outfit more conservative,i am not fan of the result pitty the dress is quit lovely.

Love the white suit. The cut is perfect on her, and the white makes her hair look even more vibrant.

I liked the white suit too. It looks very well on her.

The blue outfit is wonderful! Beautiful color.

Lalla salma looks great in both colors the white outfit and the blue outfit . She also seems to be loving the Fendi blue bag :) she wore it many times

Great color. But the jacket seems a bit tight. Still she looks good.

The dress is breathtaking. I absolutely love the color and the design.

Last edited by a moderator:
The white outfit is amazing she looked great.

Day 2: Blue outfit
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

It's a lovely color but the fabric isn't pretty, looks too shiny and the fit seems slight small.

Love the blue suit she looks stunning and it's true she is very much in love with that Fendi blue bag she use it too often.

Gala Dinner: ImageBam ** ImageBam ** ImageBam

Beautiful caftan! The embellishment/work is so rich that it's a very dressy piece. The color suits her.

Day one outfit is from Ralph Lauren: ImageBam ** ImageBam
the shoes are repeated,they are Jimmy Choo: ImageBam ** ImageBam

I think this is one of her worst outfits, looks like it came out of star wars.

It is worthy to recycle ..stunning one

That caftan is so beautiful and the color looks great on her.

I also loved the white pants suit she wore on day 1.

Oscar Dela Renta Skirt Suit: ImageBam

I am not too sure about that suit,the color is lovely and I love the hair but i dont like the cut.
Her white suit from the arrival is farmuch classier I like it.
Glad she repeated that caftan as say other memebers its worth to be repeated she looked fabulous.

Looks like she swapped the jacket for a top. That's a stunning shade of purple. She looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom