Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 4: April 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the outfit from the meeting with the pope is very appropriate i also like the Mantilla

the black pants and pink jacket is ood match i think the suitable outfit to attend a a match

:previous: Princess Haya really knows how to ring the changes. From a meeting with the Pope wearing a very lovely mantilla to a very special occasion in Jordan wearing a traditional thoub at the opening of The Princess Haya Al Hussein Military Hospital.

http://www.ammonnews.net/article/285979

Princess Haya looked wonderful and so natural wearing the very beautiful thoub with its rich colours and innate elegance and it immediately brought to mind the Valentino gown which obviously owes more than a little to the tradition if the thoub, but when matched against Haya's "real deal" comes off more than a little lacking.

Last edited:
The thoub is really beautiful. She looks great wearing it.

The pink is classic and lovely, hair looks great. I love her little brooch :flowers:

The evening dress is great. I love the color, and the earrings. But the choker is too much for me, a necklace would have been better. But over all great look.

Both throbs looks really nice. I like the color of the purple one with the gold work.

The second outfit was really nice in color and the work on it but the sleeves looked a bit too tight to me.

She looked gorgeous in the blue one

She is stunning in the blue. The intricate detail is beautiful and the color on her:flowers:

Yet he second the color looks lovely. Can't see it well enough to comment further :sad:

A really nice suit, the pipping in the tan down the suit looks good against the grey. She looks nice.

November 5, 2016 - Haya in a printed skirt matched with a blue top. Looking lovely at the cartier polo match.

Full view

Not sure about the print but the colors are beautiful and she looks really lovely:flowers:

that's pretty skirt not sure if the blouse match well with it but overall look is lovely

Beautiful dress. She looks great.

Both women looking lovely in white :flowers:

I love Haya's dress. The detail and style is so beautiful :)

At first I was not sure if I like it as though the dress's color and design is nice, it seems to be wearing her instead of her wearing it. Her pearls are nice. I like the Cartier's skirt, it's very colorful but I do not think it goes with the shirt and shoes. She looks nice overall and seems to have gotten a stylist as her dress sense, for a while now has improved.

Back
Top Bottom