Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 4: April 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think she looks very nice . No reason to buy new jewelry when she has beautiful jewelry already.

Yes she has nice pieces but not many. She can buy modern jewelry and we would enjoy seeing them.

She has not the body type for this kind of belt. I do not like. The dress is nice but the belt not

dresses with sush length suits well princess Haya figure,the color is great and the belt is nice add.
i like the new hair.

Im loving her hairstyle, it suits her a lot.
I really like her dress and the style, it looks good on her and very flattering. The belt, it looks good. I really prefer this belt to if she wore a skinny belt.

Another one outfit of the Haya something which is nice but not too flattering. I have the opinion that the Haya the most timew wearing the wrong clothes. Clothing that is not fit to the body type.

The white dress is beautiful but I don't like the belt.

Hair is very nice and the dress looks very beautiful. But with Haya should see the full pic.

I love the colour of her dress! Her hairstyle and her makeup!! She looks great!
Is it me or has she lost some weight?

I like her haircut & face I mean the Make-up more than the dress , but she looks nice

Haha looked lovely at the event. That is such a great shade of blue on her, her make up and hair very nicely done.

Princess Haya's dress is by Jenny Packham Pre Fall 2015 collection

Thank you Dazz. The dress is absolutely beautiful I really like it but I dont know if Haya has the best body shape to it. Unfortunately we havent full pictures.

I like ver much the new hair cut of Princess Haya suits her alot.

I love this thoub beautiful! And the earrings perfect with all look.

The red thoub is really pretty. I like the gold embroidery with it.

Very beautiful caftan! And what beautiful design what detail in close-up.

Back
Top Bottom