Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 4: April 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She looked great I love the hat.

June 14, 2016 - Princess Haya at Royal Ascot

Not sure I understand the black, the overall looks like she is attending a funeral. The hat is silly IMO. Not her best Ascot look but hair looks near and so does her make up.

Full view ** Upper view

my only complain is the hat it's indeed silly but the black dress isn't bad at all.

I don't mind the black dress. Its nice and I don't get a funeral feel. Saw plenty of women in darker colors :flowers:

But the hat :ROFLMAO: Wow is that a winner even for her, and she has had some bizarre ones in the past. But Ascot is the day, if you are going to go hat crazy, you can get away with it. Certainly compared to some of the wacky ones out today, she likely wasn't even in the top 20 for strange hats.

Call me crazy but I think I like the hat. I think Haya wears statement hats beautifully. I actually prefer to see her in something flamboyant, I find it more fun.
The dress is quite flattering as well and the hat tones it down.

The ensemble is awful: huge shoulders and a huge pill-box hat. It is one of the worst ensemble Princess Haya has ever worn.

Look of Day 1 is really horrible, ugly hat & unflattering black dress. Haya is not slim, no problem, but this dress is not good for her.

Day 2 is ok but nothing more.

I liked todays outfit, its by Chanel couture. Its a style that suits her well and the color is classic. The pillbox, I have no words, it should not be worn by anyone IMO. Haya looks so much better in wide hats.

unflattering outfit i also think she don't have the figure for,her hat and hair are cute though.

Last edited:
The dress is alright but nothing special IMO. It also looks a size too small around the bust/waist. I like the black headpiece with the dress.

I actually really like the pink dress...flattering to her. No so crazy about the headpiece.

LaRae

Haya's dress is pretty and suits her well, though I find her fascinator to be a little strange with the dress for some reason.

i also though the red dress is too tight for Haya it's nice dress but not for her,the whole red look it too much actually.
pink one isn't bad lovely coloro and it's an improvement indeed but i am not fan of the head piece.

I like the dress is perfect for her figure. The pearls are amazing but I don´t like her hat. This is not her best year in Ascot

I liked her recent outfits ..the one for Cartier event is gorgeous

I do not like her Cartier event gown. I think it is frumpy, badly designed and I'll fitting. I did like her jewelerry. The flowery gown is very gorgeous, the pearls and ring are nice, and so is her hair. I do think she is aging badly. She looks a lot older than someone in her early forties.

The valentino dress is disappointing, it's a couture piece but actually turned into looking something you can buy at the local markets for a less price. Im not saying its not a nice dress, its a nice dress but for that value, it does not look like a designer piece or worth the price she paid for.

The black and white dress, nice hair and make up but the dress is overwhelming for her, she isn't tall enough to pull it off.

Back
Top Bottom