Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 4: April 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes it´s unflattering, too much tight.

the skirt is too tight and the jacket is too big,not her best outfit.
but the hat and hair are lovely.

It is is the worst ensemble Princess Haya has ever worn.

the hat is intertsting buti cant say same about the outfit,i don't like the skirt and i don't think it suit he figure.

Wow. I love it!!! What a great hat!

Last edited:
I love the color but I don't like the high collar.

I like the hat but not the dress colour. She is like a bee.

I like the colour but that's about it. It's completely the wrong shape for her and makes her look short and dumpy.

the outfit is some how unflattering on Princess Haya especially the top,the hair is nice.

the outfit isn't something special indeed but i think it's understood and fine for the event.

This outfit is definitely not for her. What she was thinking;

At first I thought the length was odd but I actually love this gown. It's such a pretty style and fit. I like the flared skirt with it's length and the lace border is lovely. Her hairstyle and makeup was also really nice.

I'm still trying to decide whether or not I like this dress. The colour is lovely though I'm not a fan of the neckline or sleeves. Haya's hair and make up is perfect however, and I really love her necklace as well, it's a great choice with the dress.

I think that is one of the best appearance of the Princess. And I'm not particularly a fan of her style.

I think the lenght is perfect for Haya because she has not beautiful legs. I had the same oppinion than Dazzling, at first I don´t like it but now I like the lace dress. She could buy new jewellery.

Back
Top Bottom