Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 4: April 2014 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Day 3 ensemble is all right. The hat is impressive.
Day 4 ensemble is all right too. However, the skirt is not flattering.

Royal Ascot 2014 Day Four

ImageBam

I like the Top & the hat very much it's very chic & I like very much when the fabric looks so comfy , overall she's looks Nice but the skirt not suits her , the outfit is nice combination but the skirt no suits her , I like the shoes .

Last edited:
Day 3 outfit is better than the first and second day it remind me one of Lalla Salma wore lately Queen Rania have simillar one too.
Day 4 looks intersting the skirt is too much for day event but i loooove it.

Haya is very beautiful . I dislike the material of her outfit.
Her earings are to die for:flowers:

Princess Haya looked lovely yesterday from what I can see, it would be nice if we could get a full view of her dress.

She looks great in that outfit.

I don't know about this outfit, the sleeves look tight and the button about to pop unless it's because she is pulling her arms back.

I'd like to know who made her lovely black dress suit. It looks very couture and fits perfectly. She looked lovely wearing it.

August 29, 2014 - Haya in beige pants, a jacket and a white top with hair pulled up.

She looks lovely with hair pulled up, pants look a bit too tight which is unflattering. Cute classic black jacket.

Full side view

the hair is the best part i love that hairdo makes her looks younger and gorgeous,the black and jacket and beige pants are intersting match

I'm not the biggest fan of this dress, although Haya herself looks lovely. It's interesting how we all have different opinions as for me, it's the black side panels that ruin the dress. If it were a plain white or black dress then it would've gotten the thumbs up from me.

not a bad dress but i don't think it suit Haya figure,furthermore the cardigan isn't a brilliant choice.

:previous: From what I can see, Haya looks lovely. I like the 'simpleness' of her outfit, and the navy and white together. One can't go wrong with that colour combination IMO.

One of her best appearance lately the dress is very intesting and match will with the jacket.

Singapore- Nov. 14, 2014

New white and black print dress and new evening dress.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

The evening dress looks lovely! Her overall was well put together. I cannot say the same for the black and white printed day dress. It's unflattering, a touch too long, the flats are boring and her should've been styled better. The overall to me was boring.

I like both. She looks stunning in the evening dress and those jewels are fantastic. I like the day outfit. Perhaps a tad shorter would have worked better and she could have worn different flats too, but I like it.

I prefer Haya's evening dress. That shade of blue looks wonderful on her, and I love her hair and makeup also. Her jewellery is not to my personal taste as it looks rather cheap to me (I apologise for being harsh, but I couldn't find another word to describe her earrings and bracelet), but it does blend in well with the colour scheme of the whole look.

As dazzling has said, Haya's evening dress is rather unflattering and makes her look larger than she actually is. I like the colour combo, but that's about it for me.

HereditaryPrincess perhaps her earrings and bracelt look cheap because we haven´t the best pic but both are made with diamonds and turquoises and are special jewells to Haya.
I love both dresses but at the first engagement she would be better wearing a heels and not a flats.

November 26, 2014. Princess Haya presents the Federation Equestre Internationale (FEI) lifetime achievement award to Queen elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace.

Beautiful blue dress and heels. She looks beautiful with that dress and I also like her hairdo.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Back
Top Bottom