Late Princess Grace's Fashion and Style

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think her style is unforgettable.
She had everything:beauty,class,elegance,glamour,good taste.She is an icon of style:flowers:

I have to go with a classic gown worn at the Oscars. Several decades later, this gown is still stunning and elegant not just for its simplicity but for the way Grace carried herself in it and how absolutely radiant she looked in it. If someone were to put this gown on in 2003/2004, it wouldn't seem the least bit out of place and still classy as ever. (Of course, they wouldn't have that je ne c'est quoi that Grace had. ;) )

Does anyone know who designed this dress? I would love to see the front of this dress without the wrap.
BE036863.jpg
341954498_f72b58e3cf.jpg

You can see this marvellous dress in the thread of royal family of Monaco,in princess Grace as an actress.Welcome to the forum .Enjoy it:flowers:

i've found a front view of the dress and I just love it even more, now to find out who designed it.....

imageFolio.cgi

Glistening Seas

:flowers: Pss. Grace was indeed a wonderful dresser.
:thistle: where did she get her style from?? it seems like she must have been too busy to do fashion shows or did she??
:rose2:Come to think of it, did she ever go to fashion shows with Caroline and Stephanie?? :easterbunny:

Before being an actress,she was a model.Her style was her own,she had her own personality.He wore mostly Dior designs from Marc Bohan ,and also she wore Balenciaga,Chanel ,Givenchy,and some american designers like Helen Rose who made her beautiful wedding dress.:flowers:

Does anyone know who designed this dress? I would love to see the front of this dress without the wrap.
BE036863.jpg
341954498_f72b58e3cf.jpg

That was probably made by one of studio designers in Hollywood..maybe even Helen Rose.

Grace had excellent taste,she was elegant and glamorous:flowers:

Princess Grace was indeed a real beauty and had a great fashion flair...during the 60's and the 70's.
I must admit i'm not a big fan of the attires of HSH during the 80's (i recall she' was in the world worst dressed list once)... and imho the "Pcess Leila meets Heydi" hairdo was far to be the best...But of course she was in her 50's at that time, still lovely though

Getty Images - Diana And Princess Grace

Getty Images - Grimaldi Family

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/7...2101725,77494470,79731575,52102166,52101749|0

Princess Grace was indeed a real beauty and had a great fashion flair...during the 60's and the 70's.
I must admit i'm not a big fan of the attires of HSH during the 80's (i recall she' was in the world worst dressed list once)... and imho the "Pcess Leila meets Heydi" hairdo was far to be the best...But of course she was in her 50's at that time, still lovely though

Getty Images - Diana And Princess Grace

Getty Images - Grimaldi Family

Princess Grace wore this wonderful dress during her visit in London in 1982. I can hardly remember any Princess Grace's bad evening outfit...
As she had a perfect taste in fashion.:flowers::flowers::flowers:
She is still an icon of style. And I think nothing will change it at all times..;););)

I disagree with you.It is a beautiful ball gown:flowers:

I really like her dress of the second picture.

Glistening Seas

:flowers: truly a remarkable dress.
:rose:It would be wonderful if all the fashion photos of Pss Grace has close up photo's like this of the dress.

:rose2:Pss. Grace had remarkable taste in fabric's and it's combinations. They are truly works of art:heartflower::bee:

Back
Top Bottom