Late Princess Diana's Daytime Fashion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian style Cossack
03/05/1985: Charles and Diana visit the Kings Troop Royal Horse Artillery, St Johns Wood, London
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
12/18/1981: Diana attends the morning service at Gloucester Cathedral, which celebrates its 1300th anniversary this year
That's a really winterly ensemble; really chic and warm I suspect:)

Another picture

Russian style Cossack
03/05/1985: Charles and Diana visit the Kings Troop Royal Horse Artillery, St Johns Wood, London
12/18/1981: Diana attends the morning service at Gloucester Cathedral, which celebrates its 1300th anniversary this year

These are really great photos, i love them, but i sure dont remember them.

I remember the photos as if they happened yesterday.:flowers: I loved the coat.

I also loved that coat, I can't believe she wore it only twice that I know of. Maybe because it was such a specific style. I don't know. But it was gorgeous.

hey gfg02
thanks a lot. i have only seen the one in the getty images. its very nice for me to see some new pics of this great day. its one of those dresses and occasion which i love most.i am so happy that i have no words to explain. monic also add the one nice i have not seen before.
please if any one having more do make additions.

I found a video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExZYRat847M

First of all, love this outfit! Really stylish!
2nd pic- looks like she is the one dropping a curtsy! Is it not the other way round?:lol:
3rd pic- love that smile!
4th pic- Diana the Scientist, looks like she is enjoying it!

Thanks for posting! I don't think I've seen these before!

Monic, for you...
14th December 1983: Prince Charles and Diana watching as their son, Prince William, takes his first steps in public in the gardens of Kensington Palace.
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

I remember I loved this jumper from the minute I saw it. When Christmas arrived, I opened one gift and there was this Koala jumper.:flowers: My mother found the pattern in a women's magazine and a friend of hers knitted it. I still have it and wear it, I get a lot of compliments still.

I remember reading a long time ago that Diana had borrowed a sweater from Charles to wear during one of her pregnancies, and I think that it was the koala sweater. Great that your mother found a pattern for it.:flowers:

I remember I loved this jumper from the minute I saw it. When Christmas arrived, I opened one gift and there was this Koala jumper.:flowers: My mother found the pattern in a women's magazine and a friend of hers knitted it.

Does anyone remember or have an image for a military inspired day suit and hat? I think it was Easter, she had a white hat and a baby blue military inspired coat. I think the boys were dressed to match.
I have looked in all my old magazines, I may be mixing up 2 looks.
thanks

Does anyone remember or have an image for a military inspired day suit and hat? I think it was Easter, she had a white hat and a baby blue military inspired coat. I think the boys were dressed to match.
I have looked in all my old magazines, I may be mixing up 2 looks.
thanks

i think i know what you are thinking, was it when the boys were playing on a fire truck or something in that line?

I think you're right. The hat was a tall, white felt hat, no brim. I don't know the proper name for the style.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom