Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2015 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 2 of the thread for Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2007 - March 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Okay, I will begin the new part by replying to the Duc: (..) There is no Italian royal family; they no longer exist. Evidently Clotide and her Prince know this and choose to follow their own minds and not conform to the dictates of other "royals." I still think she's FABULOUS and I hope she continues to be. It's too bad Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge cannot dress like a young, beautiful, rich woman and has to wear the boring clothes she wears. Mind you, she always looks impeccable and I love her, but what she wears does not make me want to praise her fashion sense. Give me a Princess like Clotide anytime, even if she is an ex-actress. (Oh, the horror!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Clotilde looking great at the Film Festival in Cannes, France, today, May 13 (although the back view is not as nice as the front view ;)).

I'm looking forward to many more Cannes outfits during the next days :)

** Full view ** Back view **

Okay, I will begin the new part by replying to the Duc: (..) There is no Italian royal family; they no longer exist. Evidently Clotide and her Prince know this and choose to follow their own minds and not conform to the dictates of other "royals." I still think she's FABULOUS and I hope she continues to be. It's too bad Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge cannot dress like a young, beautiful, rich woman and has to wear the boring clothes she wears. Mind you, she always looks impeccable and I love her, but what she wears does not make me want to praise her fashion sense. Give me a Princess like Clotide anytime, even if she is an ex-actress. (Oh, the horror!!!)

From your reading I understand you do actually not want to see a -maybe somwhat safely dressed- royal lady or First Lady. You want to see a fashionista looking out for the paperazzi, meeting them with a duckface and goldfish-lips and modelling pose: Me! Me! Flash me! Oh please... don't you see how gorgeous I am?

No, give me the serenity of Mathilde de Belgique and the restraint of Mary til Denmark.

She looks lovely when she is dressed for her age and not trying to look like some 20 something starlet.

I like the hairstyle. The beige dress washes her off. The back of it is awkward to me.

Clotilde revealing too much at the Kering Women in Motion Honor Awards as part of the Cannes Film Festival yesterday, May 17. The colour of the dress, hair and makeup are nice:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Clotilde revealing too much at the Kering Women in Motion Honor Awards as part of the Cannes Film Festival yesterday, May 17. The colour of the dress, hair and makeup are nice:

She looks well but definitely it's a dress for an actress than a princess...

Guessing, I would say she is not there as a princess, but an actress. I think she looks beautiful.

Just no either show leg or chest not both this dress is not good.

Ick. I usually like her outre choices - but this is too much. Nice color, though.

I think this dress makes her look a little desperate. However, I have never seen her hair look this good before.

Lovely look but a bit too revealing for a Princess.

Very modern nice dress. I think she is going like actress and not a princess.

I think she obviously dresses as actresses not a princess this is her job.

Off-topic posts have been removed - please remember that this is a fashion thread only! Thank you!

Clotilde in orange-red at the Bulgari Haute Couture Cocktail Party & Model Show in Paris on July 7:

For goodness sake, woman, stand up straight! But I like the dress.

My eyes stopped at sapphires.

Nice addition the belt.

Last edited:
She looked very nice and the gold belt matched perfectly.

Clotilde at the 68th Locarno Film Festival in Switzerland on August 5 - the black dress is nice, but she ruined the look with that wild hairstyle:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Why destroyed as a chic dress with this hairstyle? (Florestane your Grandma is wise)

Well, she may not be old but she certainly isn't young anymore.

The dress is nice on Clotilde but her hair, not so much. She always poses like she's on the catwalk or on the red carpet. I'm intrigued to see what her fashion choices will be like in her old age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom