Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2015 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, definitely the hair is the mess. She could have look better with simple bun or something similar.

Lovely dress and lovely heels but the hairstyle, what was she thinking?

Yes the dress is great but the hair a big miss again.

Thats a lovely dress and a nice hairstyle. The necklace did nothing to the overall look.

The dress is a yes! I think she needs a deep conditioning and a new hairstyle - but obviously she thinks her hair looks great. Beautiful smile.

but obviously she thinks her hair looks great.

Obviously, yes :D

Yesterday, September 3, Clotilde was seen twice in Venice, for a dinner in the evening she wore a simple black outfit I really like on her:

** Full view **

Earlier that day she chose a look that could have been the perfect look for a late summer day in Venice, if only the cleavage hadn't ruined that attempt:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Well on the dinner very good.
The other very summery and sexy Clotilde ;)

The printed outfit is lovely but a bit much cleavage showing IMO.

Obviously, yes :D

Yesterday, September 3, Clotilde was seen twice in Venice, for a dinner in the evening she wore a simple black outfit I really like on her:

** Full view **

Earlier that day she chose a look that could have been the perfect look for a late summer day in Venice, if only the cleavage hadn't ruined that attempt:

Both outfits are vey nice, except of course.... the cleavage! OMG, what was she thinking?

The printed outfit is lovely but a bit much cleavage showing IMO.

I don't want to seem to be rude but IMO p.ss Clotilde is too "flat" for such cleavage....:ohmy:

Clotilde at the Ballet National de Paris Opening Season Gala in Paris yesterday, September 24, wearing an elegant outfit in black and green - it has of course its Clotilde parts..;)

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Clotilde at the Ballet National de Paris Opening Season Gala in Paris yesterday, September 24, wearing an elegant outfit in black and green - it has of course its Clotilde parts..;)

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Is that ink up near her hip? I love Clotilde, but when there is more illusion fabric effect around the hips and almost none at the hem - it is meant to titillate rather than to flatter. IMO. I do want that short coat though. In (ahem) a larger size. ;)

(..) nice all though not flatter itself, but awful earrings...

Last edited by a moderator:

Clotilde at the 53rd New York City Film Festival on October 6: the fabric and print of coat and skirt part are nice, but the upper part of that dress is a nightmare:

:previous:I think iceflower cover me completely. Why my comment would not be so nice :cool:.

Does she not have a sister, or a friend....

...who would speak frankly to her about her poor wardrobe choices? She's 45, not 25. This looks like a Kardashian dress.

...who would speak frankly to her about her poor wardrobe choices? She's 45, not 25. This looks like a Kardashian dress.

But then I would not squeal and smile every time I saw an addition to the Clotilde Fashion thread. She is consistently out there. Seriously, sometimes, it makes my day. You do have to admit, she is in great shape. :lol:

But then I would not squeal and smile every time I saw an addition to the Clotilde Fashion thread. She is consistently out there. Seriously, sometimes, it makes my day. You do have to admit, she is in great shape. :lol:

I share in your feelings of schadenfreude when her name appears in the fashion thread.

:previous: My feelings are just also the shame guys :lol:

Oh dear... this is all I can say about Clotilde's latest outfit.
I'm not saying this snarkily and I apologise if it comes across as such, though I think it would be good if she had a stylist or a fashion adviser who could choose age appropriate clothes for her. You can still look fitting on the red carpet when you wear more conservative and less disastrous (for lack of a kinder word) outfits!

I am baffled how someone can fill her days with red carpet, red carpet, red carpet, red carpet, red carpet... Good heavens, get a life ma'am!

I am baffled how someone can fill her days with red carpet, red carpet, red carpet, red carpet, red carpet... Good heavens, get a life ma'am!
Well, she has a life. Just one that is not much beloved on the Forums. I find she often lifts my day. ;)

Her life is as an actress not a princess therefore she dresses as she pleases for that career.

She has a life which includes a job as an actress. She is doing her job.

Her life is as an actress not a princess therefore she dresses as she pleases for that career.

She's not the only middle-aged actress who still looks in her mirror and sees her younger self. She would look much nicer if she dressed in a manner befitting her age. I'm afraid she just looks foolish when she goes for fashions like this. IMO

I think it's not that she is seeing her younger self, she is competing with younger women and is trying to show she still is appealing.

She is the same age as Jennifer Anniston, Cate Blanchette, and Catherine Zeta Jones..

None of them have any trouble dressing appropriately for the age they are.
Mutton dressed like lamb is still mutton. IMO. I feel bad for Clotilde - she makes herself look foolish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom