Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2015 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clotilde at the 6th edition of the MEMORY! International Film Heritage Festival in Myanmar today, November 9:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Clotilde at the 6th edition of the MEMORY! International Film Heritage Festival in Yangon, Myanmar on November 12:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:
I quite like this look from Clotilde. It's nice and flowy. And it's refreshing not to see her with her hands on her hips!

A lovely dress for Clotilde. Nice to see she seems to be dropping the poses, too!

:previous: Oh dear, I take back what I said about the poses... a nice look for Clotilde nevertheless.

Clotilde in black at the Valentono show in Paris today, July 3 - a rather strange look:

** Full view **

Clotilde and Valentino - It's kinda predictable. She's not owning it in her pose though. Sometimes I wish she would go all in, but I think half of us would lose our minds...

I think many of us are ready for this transparent fabric showing undergarments trend to be OVER!

The dress is ugly and borderline vulgar; the shoes are also ugly- but her face looks marvelously fresh and dewy.

She is very sexy. This dress is not the best, but she has a nice body and wears it well.

Her face looks wonderful.

:previous: This outfit seems a little juvenile on Clotilde and the boots look a little out of place here.

It’s nice to see Clotilde in something suited to her age and status. And the pandemic was very good for her skin! I’ve seen that ensemble on someone else recently, but don’t recall who. Anyway, she looks good.

Clotilde at the Kering Women In Motion Awards in Cannes yesterday, July 11 - back to the style she used to love..?

** Full view ** Upper part **

The Women in Motion, you say? That dress can’t handle a lot of motion! Take care, Clo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom