Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2015 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clotilde at the Valentino show in Paris yesterday, October 2, looking lovely and elegant (minus the slightly too "wet" looking hair):

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Thank you Iceflower for the rare-ish Clotilde glimpse. Not only is her hair slicked down, the part is just enough off the midpoint that it's hard to tell if she meant a straight or a diagonal part?

The dress is flattering and modest. And those earrings are a party unto themselves! :flowers:

Clotilde in black at the 'Link Aides' Charity Dinner at Pavillon Cambon Capucines in Paris on December 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous: Thanks, Iceflower. Whenever you or anyone post something new here, I literally scream at the screen "Clotilde" when I see it. It just makes my morning to see what she has done to fashion each time.
I'm liking the hair color here. And the fashion choice is suitably Clotilde-ish to get me going this morning. :lol:

I wish there were more of the black and white outfit - but she is doing it justice. She always make me smile. :lol:

I am happy Clotilde seems to have left her duckfaces and seducing poses at home, seeing the last engagements. She is so beautiful with her natural charm. No duckface, goldfish lips or seducing poses needed.

Clotilde's first outfit is alright, but it's better than most of what she wears (without wanting to sound harsh). I'm not a fan of the black strips across her hands or the reindeer decoration though. Her second outfit isn't really my cup of tea and her pose seems a bit young for her.

is the choker that she is wearing is an old piece it looks like it's made of diamonds savoia knots .

Oh, thank goodness! Clotilde is back to her wacky, tacky style.

I quite like the colour of Clotilde's dress, but there's something about the design that throws me off.

Clotilde yesterday, February 9, at the Berlinale International Film Festival in Berlin, Germany, wearing an eye-catching black dress.

But if you look at the "Upper part" pics you'll see, she didn't show as much skin as it first seems ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Clotilde looks nice, and suitably glam for the occasion. But she, like many women approaching their 50's, needs to rethink her hairstyle and makeup in order to look her best. IMO

Such a beautiful lady but such a vulgar dress. It does not matter it is flesh coloured. It looks too much Ivana.

Clotilde at the closing ceremony of the 67th Berlinale International Film Festival in Berlin yesterday, February 18 - not showing much this time ;)

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Clotilde attended a Max Mara event as part of Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 in Paris yesterday, March 2, looking good in black:

Overall, Clotilde looked nice; but I'm not a fan of the pattern of her coat as I think it ruins it.

She has been so very covered up of late! The print is a bit busy for my taste, but in her wheelhouse. The movement of the fabric was a plus in the middle photo. And her hair is classic Clotilde!

Clotilde in black at the opening of the exhibition "Art Afrique, Le Nouvel Atelier" in Paris yesterday, April 25 - nothing nice or special, the dress makes her look a bit pale:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom