Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2015 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best I’ve ever seen her look.

I'd have to agree. For once her outfit is actually age appropriate.

Clotilde attended the 10th edition of the Festival De l’Écrit à l’Écran Montélimar on September 24:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Clotilde attended Haute Couture at UGC Cine Cite des Halles in Paris yesterday, November 2:

** Pic ** Pic 2 **

Clotilde attended the Love Brings Love - The Alber Elbaz Tribute Show Exhibition as part of the Paris Fashion Week yesterday, March 4 - nice minus the breach of style shoes ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

A pretty dress, beautiful lady, don’t like the shoes too much….they dont go with the dress nor look comfortable.

Princess Clotilde attended the Elie Saab show in Paris today, January 25:

** gallery **

Princess Clotilde attended the Elie Saab show in Paris today, January 25:

** gallery **

That green suits her well but the shape is rather “innovative”. Despite it’s not what I expect from a Princess, I applaud her for being consistent and for never referring to her princely status, avoiding associations to that.
She doesn’t depend on a title, differently from others, and simply doesn’t care enough. She’s a successful actress and wants to be known for it, not for the family she’s married into.

Anyway she’s naturally beautiful. I like her.

She actually looks kind of cute…

…but that is an ensemble for a somewhat younger woman.

Clotilde at a VIP performance of "A Trip to the Moon" at the Opéra-Comique:

** Pic **

Clotilde at the Roger Vivier Press Day at Maison Vivier during Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall Winter 2023-2024 on March 2:

** Full view ** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom