Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 1: December 2007 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two different looks for Clotilde on October 1st in Paris:

1. A great-looking dress at a cocktail party:

** Full view ** Upper part **

2. A not that perfect look at the Valentino show: the collar doesn't suit her here, especially not with the loose hair:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

I like both dresses but they're ruined by her incessant posing.

Cocktail party - I love that dress. Do we know who it is by? The style, the color and the cut is flattering and I do like the belt. Her make up and hair works with the look.

Fashion show - Nice look but the hair is a mess.

Clotilde at the Tribute to Quentin Tarantino during the 'Lumiere 2013, Grand Lyon Film Festival' in Lyon, France on October 18, 2013, wearing a great long blouse (dress):

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Clotilde at the launch of the Isabel Marant collection for H&M in Paris on November 13, wearing a glittering jumpsuit and a black jacket - not that exciting.

** Full view **

Horrible! Nothing smart looking about this outfit. :ermm:

Absolutely uggly!
It is funny, but this lady, NEVER looks royal in my eyes!
I do not say that she is not smart or she is not a good actress, but just not fit at all at her position.

Good lord, what was Clotilde thinking?:eek:

fandesacs2003, I agree with what you said but I think that is part of the reason EF was drawn to her in the first place. He seems stubborn and a rebel, and chose a wife to suit his tastes.

Absolutely uggly!
It is funny, but this lady, NEVER looks royal in my eyes!
I do not say that she is not smart or she is not a good actress, but just not fit at all at her position.

I agree that she never looks Royal. But she always looks like a working actress and seems to be having fun. I think she looks realistic. ;)
And I must add - he does not look all that royal on his web page. http://www.emanuelefiliberto.eu/

Last edited:
This outfit is bad. But the coat seems to be nice.

I do not know this lady, but she looks like all the others in many ways. Very avant chic, for whatever that is worth. Camilla often looks like she shops at Wal-Mart, so what is "royal"?

I'm not a fan of the jumpsuit (?), which has too much sliver/shiny-ness for my taste. I do like her shoes and coat though.

Clotilde at two events of the 13th Marrakech International Film Festival in Morocco on November 29 and 30, wearing an Elie Saab Couture spring 2013 dress (I would have preferred a hairstyle that was a bit more tidy and elegant) and a Valentino Resort 2014 dress in yellow. Thankfully she didn't choose the short version of the Valentino dress ;)

** Full view 1 ** Upper part ** Full view Valentino dress ** Valentino **

The Elie Saab dress was somehow unflattering. The bottom part was really pretty but the top part and sleeves somehow made her look bigger. Messy hair with an elegant dress doesn't work.

Valentino dress was a winner and so was the colour.

I prefer the Elie Saab dress, it's quite elegant and I like the patterns. However I'm with iceflower on Clotilde's hair, I would have liked it more if it were more "professional" and elegant/tidy looking. A plaited bun or curled hair would've looked lovely.

I don't like the colour of the Valentino dress, it dazzled my eyes! But perhaps that's because I've never really been a fan of the colour yellow. The lace pattern and dress design is nice though. I think the dress would've looked lovely if it were red or indigo.

Last edited:
Love both dresses. The Elie Saab is just beautiful, the color suits her but bad hair and make up.
The yellow dress is perfection, and so is her hair.

I am loving the Elie Saab dress but agree with everyone about her awful hair!
I also love the Valentino dress with it's lace pattern as it is very flattering. I like the color, although in the photo shown, it looks rather neon.. On the model the yellow is more subdued and I love yellow.

I don't care for the Elie Saab see-through effect for a woman of this age. She needs a stylist who will tell her the truth about how she looks. And the yellow!!
That color wouldn't look good on anyone except maybe Fan Bingbing.

She needs to stop posing and a couple inches shorter on the dress wouldn't hurt.

Trying to pose like a model just looks ridiculous! The dress is beautiful, but too short for her age.

Call me crazy but I like the dress and think the length is fine. And she kept her hair and makeup minimal which didn't take away from the dress.

It's a cute dress, really adorable. But there is something "off" in the way Clothide is wearing it...it doesn't suit her, imo.

Clotilde at the Valentino flagship store opening in Paris yesterday, January 15 - from what can be seen a very lovely dress and look for her:

** Full view **

I agree! Hair and make-up look wonderful, as well. Hope we get to see more..

Where did the see through stop on this dress worn to the Valentino opening?
That's a lot of leg not concealed by a modesty panel. Anything else not covered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom