Princess Claire's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2007 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephanievl

Heir Apparent
City
n/a
Country
Belgium
Some outfitts of princess Claire of belgium
What do you think about her fashion sense?

Black boots, a blue coat and a red hat
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

A green gala gown

A Red skirt with fowered pattern and a red top

A Black pair of trousers and a white jacket

A beige pair of trousers and a white coat

A silver gala outfit

A white suite

Black boots and a red coat

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Claire looks very elegant and stylish in all of these pictures - she comes off as the type of person who could pull off anything. She has a nice figure, too, and the gowns she chooses compilments it well - in my opinion, anyway!
Patrick.

I like most of the clothes that Princess Claire has worn except for that awful blue toile outfit during Belgian National Day 2004. I do love seeing her in knee length skirts but she seems to prefer wearing pants which is too bad. I liked her outfit at the wedding of CP Mathilde's sister's wedding. Wear more skirts, Claire!:flowers:

I think Claire looks okay. She is elegant.

I believe she looks lovely in the beige ensemble. More natural soft colors look best on her. Bright colors don't seem to do her justice, imo.:)

I like her style, she sometimes wears very renewing fashion. Refreching lady.

Ok, please don't blast me for this...but I think this is what Kate Middleton's style will be like if/when she marries William. Perhaps alot more casual and laid back, but along these lines. I think Claire and Kate even resemble each other a little bit! Just my opinion.

Thanks Stephanievl for all the pictures of Princess Claire!!! I love her!

I really love this red gala dress
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

I love this dress - I am trying to find more pictures of Claire wearing this and the white one. Seeing as others love the red (by the looks of things) I'll post anything I find!

Edit: I have tried PPE and ANP with no success! (I am running google searches now.) Does anyone know what the events were, that might help? Or an agency (Belgian maybe???) that would be likely to have more pics???
I thought for some reason that one of them was related to Paola's birthday, but having searched that thread with no luck I am stumped.

Last edited:
Claire has some lovely outfits, especially eveningwear. She seems to have her own style & mix & match alot. imo, high boots dont suit her.

Does anyone have styling pictures of Princess Claire during being pregnant with the twins?

I think her daywear is mainly classic,tailored and simple her gala gowns are mostly simple and elegant.I love the green one.I thinks she sort of a Jackie Kennedy type with a modern twist.

Princess Claire at kingsday last week
At the parlament: a white skirt, grey vest and black boots
* [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Thought this was lovely look for princess Claire, suited her very well & color combination went well, but im not liking the boots with it at all. I think it gives the overall look a casual look rather than a formal look

Pics 26.2.2008

Princes Laurent and Claire at Expo Leonardo Da Vinci at the
'Basilique de Koekelberg', 02/26/2008 in Brussels, Belgium:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Last edited:
Pics 5.4.2008

Prince Laurent, Princess Claire and Princess Louise during their
visit to the Koddaert Ladies Open Tennis tournament, in Torhout,
Saturday 05 April 2008:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **