Princess Claire's Fashion and Style Part 2: April 2012 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Claire at a preview of the Comics Station Antwerp on March 25, recycling a nice blue and white coat combined with other pieces in blue and white:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The style and cut of the dress is very nice yet the fabric is, there is lots going on there and all around the waist area......why so much different colors, stripes, prints....not sure about the fabric and why accent the waist area so much.....busy dress!

I'm on the fence on Claire's latest outfit. Sometimes I like the jacket, but other times I think it's a little on the shiny side.

Not good any which way it is put, give that to Salvation Army bin and move on!

The hat reminds me on old 70's a Salad bowl my late grandmother had for donkeys years,the rest of the outfit should be donated to a charity shop. ... [snipped]
Although the hat in question does resemble a serving plate, it is of a classic Dioresque style. The outfit was unflattering.
On a different note, Prince Astrid did not wear a hat at all.

Last edited:
Nice coat :flowers:

But the shoes make me think of pilgrim shoes, look like buckles on them :ermm:

Claire looks lovely - I particularly like her coat, it looks very cosy.

The hat does nothing for the look,nice winter coat and colour on the Princess at the annual Mass.

Its the 1st fashion appearance for Princess Claire here on the forum for this year,nice to see her back and her outfit is nice and smart.

I like this step out of the box in leggings! Love the jacket with the hat. Way to tee it up, sartorially.

I hate the tight white leggings ,its National Day and attendance at Mass ,the rest of the outfit is however nice.

Love the jacket and hat. Fantastic :flowers:

I am all for wearing pants even for formal occasions. I am happy to see it. But I find leggings a no-no for such.

I hate the tight white leggings ,its National Day and attendance at Mass ,the rest of the outfit is however nice.

I think the whole outfit is bad and that the white leggings are simply hideous.

I'm not a fan of Claire's outfit as it seems a bit mismatched. I also agree that her leggins/trousers seem too tight and I'm not keen on the flying saucer on her head either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom