Princess Claire's Fashion and Style Part 2: April 2012 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Claire’s white lace dress was elegant, but the length should have been longer. Black and white is always a classic and i like this look.

Claire at the annual autumn concert at the Royal Palace in Brussels on October 15, wearing a glittering top and wide grey pants - I don't like the combination, maybe it would have looked better with a skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part **

the pants look like work pants not evening pants. The whole outfit looks bad. What is with her husbands outfit the pants just no.

I dislike Claire's whole outfit, and her husband's pants.

She's got 2 boxy pieces on, a no-no. Either wide top and narrow bottom, or vice versa, not two at once.

What a nightmare of a choice what ever was she thinking did she check the mirror ?? I am speechless...

Princess Claire in a glittering red Natan combination at the wedding of Prince Amedeo today, July 5:

I love the color and the skirt but I don't like the top.

Princess Claire of Belgium attended Te Deum mass, on the occasion of today's Belgian National Day, at the Saint-Aubain de Namur Cathedral in Namur, Monday 21 July 2014.

She wore a white lace dress. Love this on her.

Full vieuw - Close up - Side vieuw

She looks so beautiful! That dress is so elegant and lovely. One of her best looks.

Princess Claire at the National Day celebrations in Brussels today, July 21, wearing a recycled dress and jacket combination in green.

Nice cut and colour for her, but the hat makes her look like a stewardess ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2014 **

Claire looks nice. I love the color.

I don't like the hat,but the rest of the outfit is ok, maybe a bit too much green and a bit late for St Patrick's Day!

Very nice outfit and color too. I agree about the hat not so good.

The ensemble has a lovely shade of green. The terrible look is aggravated by ghastly tan.

Nice outfit and I like the color too. The jacket is my favourite.
I don´t like the hat, it just seems strange and like unfinished or something like that.

Princess Claire at the National Day celebrations in Brussels today, July 21, wearing a recycled dress and jacket combination in green.

Nice cut and colour for her, but the hat makes her look like a stewardess ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2014 **
A great outfit for St. Patrick's Day- and that hat!:eek: leprechaun Airlines.;) :lol:

Last edited:

Princess Claire attended the theatre festival Rue du Bocage in Herve yesterday, August 30, wearing a combination in creme and orange. As to the cut a typical Claire look:

Claire looks wonderful, and that shade of red is amazing. The only thing I'm not a fan of here is her shoes, they're a bit too pointy for me (but then again, I'm biased, as I'm not a fan of pointy heels in general).

The Hemptinne Centre, a residential service for severely mentally disabled adults in Jauche had special visitors yesterday, February 2. Prince Laurent and Princess Claire visited the centre to highlight the centre's need of 3 million Euros for renovations and maintenance.

** tvcom.be video ** lavenir.net **

Last Saturday, February 6, Prince Laurent and Princess Claire attended the 6th ceremony of the Magritte cinema awards in Brussels:

** Pic ** pp gallery **

Prince Laurent and Princess Claire made a visit to Logis de Louvranges in Wavre yesterday, June 24. Logis de Louvranges is an initiative of Caritas International and supports women who are alone or with children in their asylum procedure.

** Pic **

Prince Laurent and Princess Claire visited the Antica Namur Arts and Antiques Show in Namur on November 9:

** Pic **

On November 18 Prince Laurent and Princess Claire attended a performance of Véronique Gallo's show organized by and for the benefit of the association Maison d'Enfants Queen Marie-Henriette at the Auditorium of AXA Belgium in Brussels.

** Pic **

And on November 20 Prince Laurent, Princess Claire and their children attended a concert of the Choir Ensemble Royal Chantilly and the children choir Rainbow on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the Choir Ensemble Royal Chantilly. The concert took place in the church of Notre Dame des Affligés in Tilly.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Claire looking lovely and elegant in a black dress at the Magritte du Cinema awards ceremony in Brussels yesterday, February 4.

** Pic **

A glittering look for Princess Claire at the anniversary celebration of the 80th anniversary of hairdresser "Maison Roger" in Brussels on February 22:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Lovely Natan Outfit.
Maison Roger did the Famous Princess Paola Chignons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom