Princess Claire's Fashion and Style Part 2: April 2012 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish the dress was longer but, I still love it! That shade of green is gorgeous and the style is fantastic!

I don't like the fact that it's longer at the back, but it's a stunning dress. Very elegant.

Claire made a surprise last night!! As most royals wore red and neutral colours! Her green dress really rocks the night!! I like the cutting of it too! She really looked so beautiful on this dress

Loved the green but didn't like the style of the dress. Somehow it made her look short and dumpy and she is neither.

A big NO from me to Claire today! And did I say I hate brown? :sad:
The green gown last night was lovely, though. Quite old-fashioned but very well-executed and fairytale princess-looking. ;)

The brown outfit is not flattering at all!

I like the brown ensebmble and the hat at the wedding.
The evening dress was oke, not het best.

I thought the gown was just gorgeous the colour stunning the shoes i did not like but there you are .. the dress coat at the wedding was a lovely cut on her and has hat I really liked as well

Princess Claire was indeed not the best dressed on the list. The brown outfit (with black brooch????) was not OK for the occasion. Princess Caroline of Monaco thought it was high summer; Princess Claire thought it was freezing and winter. Can't these royal ladies (even Queen Paola?) afford two outfits for such an occasion (for sunnier days in October (like the wedding) or darker days - which can be used on another occasion then?

Claire in green evening gown: OK / wedding day: not ok.

Princess Claire at an autumn concert at the palace in Brussels yesterday evening, October 24, wearing a nice with a nice fabric. I only would have left the ribbon away, as it doesn't add much:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Claire at the King's Day celebrations in Brussels today, November 15, wearing a coat with fur parts, I think we've seen it on her before:

** Full view ** Close up **

And afterwards at the parliament lovely in orange:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:
Princess Claire is beautiful with nearly no make-up....
Princess Mathilde to-much make-up.

Princess Claire at an autumn concert at the palace in Brussels yesterday evening, October 24, wearing a nice with a nice fabric. I only would have left the ribbon away, as it doesn't add much:
** Full view ** Upper part **
Princess Claire's dress -exhibiting lovely different surfaces of its underlying fabric and shimmering leaf embroidery- is the perfect choice for an autumn concert i.m.o.! Moreover, it greatly highlights Claire's feminine, curvy body. Regardless of my personal bias for asymmetric shoulder ornaments, even I would have taken another kind (e.g. a magnified leaf). Brown also doesn't work with the princess' hair colour, I think.

Last edited:
On November 29, 2012 Princess Claire was present at the award ceremony for 24th edition of the Caius Prize organized by Prométhéa in the "Opéra Royal de Wallonie" in Liège:
http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/news-nov-29-2012/profimedia-0146990894.jpg (full view except shoes)
http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/news-nov-29-2012/profimedia-0146991007.jpg (upper part 1)
http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/news-nov-29-2012/profimedia-0146990896.jpg (upper part 2)
She recycled her outfit from the "Prelude to the National Day" concert: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/princess-claires-fashion-and-style-part-2-april-2012-a-32963.html#post1443317
I prefer her hairstyle and earrings back then in July, looking more suitable in combination with the blossoming red blouse.

Last edited:

Princess Claire at the annual Christmas concert in Brussels today, December 19, wearing a dark velvet dress - the cut is not that perfect, but it's okay:

** Full view **

I agree, the velvet dress looks good on her, although it's nothing special. Her shoes are completely outdated.

Princess Claire at a New Year's reception in Brussels today, January 29, wearing a dress with a print in orange and red and boots.

** Full view **

A simply terrible outfit. Would maybe be ok on a 14 year old girl.
The over the knee boots, terrible print and handbag. Felt sorry for her when I saw it.

:previous:
Right you are. The over the knee boots and a short dress are more appropriate for a younger woman. The bag looks all right, but does not match the look.

Last edited:
Not a fan of this outfit. The dress looks shapeless and the boots over the knee look cheap.

Not fan of her outfit and her hairdo, did she go to a hairdresser ?.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not her best look---shapeless and Princess Claire has a cute figure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom